• Published 3rd May 2013
  • 4,560 Views, 42 Comments

A Shocking Discovery - xd77



Fluttershy discovers that Scootaloo is her sister.

  • ...
14
 42
 4,560

The New Rules

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash had just brought all of Scootaloo's belongings and her scooter from the clubhouse, and into her new bedroom. Scootaloo knew, for once, that she no longer had the freedom to do whatever she wanted anymore, because she was now living in a real home, which meant there were rules, and where there is rules, there are consequences.

Later that evening at dinner, Scootaloo and Fluttershy were discussing about how they got separated after their parents' death, and what was to become of them now, since they were re-united again. Once dinner was over Fluttershy put Scootaloo back on the couch that she was sitting on earlier, Fluttershy sat down beside her cross legged. And started to talk with her.

"Alright Scootaloo, here's what gonna happen from now on since you're with me now."

"1. You're bedtime is exactly 9:00."
"2. No intense television, movies, or games."
"3. Every morning, when I tell you to get up, you get up, especially when it's a school day, because if I tell you to wake up and I come back and you're still asleep, I'm gonna call the tickle monster!" She demonstrated by tickling Scootaloo, again. Causing Scootaloo to giggle, again.
"And last, but not least 4. You will eat what I cook, and since you're still a filly, I'm gonna give you your bath every night."

Scootaloo huffed, like the big bad wolf. Luckily, Fluttershy put a stop to that. "Scootaloo, I am your big sister, and you live in my cottage, under my rules." Fluttershy said, this was the first time she had ever been strict. Fluttershy looked at the clock and saw that it was nearly half past seven. It was time for Scootaloo's bath.

"Come on, sweetheart, it's time for your bath." Fluttershy said, picking up Scootaloo and taking her to the bathroom. Fluttershy turned on the water until it was just warm enough, she then picked up Scootaloo and put her in the water filled tub, and started bathing her. The first part of her body that she washed was her mane, then her tail, after that was her cute little wings, and last but not least, was her body.

Once she was rinsed off, Fluttershy unplugged the drain and the water drained out, she then dried off Scootaloo and wrapped the towel around her, keeping her from shivering. Fluttershy took her little sister into her new bedroom, where she unwrapped her, and put Scootaloo into some clean, warm, pajamas. Fluttershy then left Scootaloo to let her get use to her new room.

Scootaloo looked on the bookshelf and found her most favorite book ever, the title read, "Venom Hooves at the Underwater Temple." She opened the book and started to read it.

Once Scootaloo was just about to get to her favorite part, Fluttershy came into the room again when she saw Scootaloo reading her book and she chuckled and, "Alright, Scootaloo, time for bed."

Scootaloo whined, "Fluttershy, I was just getting to the good part." Fluttershy thought to herself for a moment, she coked an eyebrow and smiled, "Alright, scooch over." she said climbing onto the bed, Scootaloo gave Fluttershy the book and she read it.

"Then just as Venom was about to enter the doors to the lost world of the Temple, a pair of pointing stalagmites started to fall from the rumbling earthquake outside. However, Venom managed to make it inside, but what he saw shocked him, what did he see?," Scootaloo was getting excited, but Fluttershy managed to close the book. "We will find out tomorrow."

"What, What did he see?" Scootaloo asked, Fluttershy smirked and decided to make up a few seconds of the next chapter.

"Well, a stone finger comes out and boopes him on the nose." She said booping Scootaloo on her nose, Scootaloo started giggling, " next a pair of vines come down and tickle his armpits," Fluttershy said, tickling her armpits, Scootaloo changed from giggling to laughing, " and last a giant statue of a man walks up to him, picks him up, and gives him a big squeezy hug." She said, picking her up and giving her a squeezy hug.

Scootaloo fell asleep in her sister's arms, Fluttershy decided to her Scootaloo sleep with her for tonight, so she took a sleeping Scootaloo in her arms and carried her to her bedroom, Fluttershy tucked Scootaloo in and she laid herself next to her,, Fluttershy then felt Scootaloo shivering, Fluttershy looked out the window and saw that it was now snowing, so she placed a hoof around Scootaloo and pulled her close towards her, and even though they were under warm covers, Fluttershy wrapped her wing around Scootaloo, Fluttershy felt her not shivering anymore, and at last Fluttershy gave her a good night kiss.

"Good night, little sis." Fluttershy said, finally she was asleep as well. Scootaloo opened her eyes half way and saw that she was snuggled up next to Fluttershy, Scootaloo smiled lovingly, she now had a warm home, and a loving sister. Scootaloo fell back to sleep again, she was now, for the first time, safe and warm.

THE END

Comments ( 20 )

rushed that story a little didnt you . good consept though

:heart: this fic.but,1 problem,why does it say on the front page that this is 'incomplete'

D'aw. This was a very cute chapter.

I re-read the chapters and I have a question. From what I read, Scootaloo is five. How old is Fluttershy?

2864153 Probably about 20 or 21

2864153 And according to my age calculations.

Applejack: Age 17
Twilight Sparkle: Age 21
Rainbow Dash: Age 20
Pinkie Pie: Age 18
Rarity: Age 21

My best guess is that Applejack is the youngest of the group, considering the fact that she is the only one in the group that doesn't live by herself.

2864442>>2864465 Cool...except for one thing.
[

2864974 What's that?

:facehoof:
Fluttershy is only one year older than Pinkie.

2875166 It's part of the script, don't be judging stories!

i love it and i can't wait until you update this story with a new chapter

okay please don't take this the wrong way but after finishing the fic I was dissapointed.

The storyline itself was a good plotline, yet there was/is so muchj more scope for what you've got here. On top of which considering who the mane six are I don't think if they knew scoots was an orphan that they would be leaving her homeless, they have a direct line to the rulers of Equestria.

I

Slightly rushed but if you thickened the plot a little more it would help :pinkiesmile:
Also an adorable story:twilightsmile::heart:

i agree with EvieDane. it felt a bit rushed. i kinda expected more chapters, showing them as sisters and ponyville adjusting to this shocking discovery:applejackunsure:

also, saw more of those confusing sentence stratures.:twilightsheepish:

still loved it though. :twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile: out of :twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

3264302 sadly, it doesn't look like that will happen. this fic's described as complete:applejackunsure:

Daaawwwww:yay:

What's with the romance tag?

What a beautiful ending :)

Login or register to comment