• Published 4th May 2013
  • 686 Views, 3 Comments

Daring Do and the Sun-piece - Rarity Belle



Daring Do is sent on an adventure by two types who seem suspicious. Yet a desperate mare does desperate actions. Little does she know, that what she has to find carries more secrets than anything before. Will she have the courage to find it?

  • ...
3
 3
 686

Epilogue

Rainbow Dash found herself lying on her bed and for the first time since she had opened the book, her eyes managed to get themselves off of them and wiped a small tear away while a bright smile formed on her face. “That, was, amazing!”

She let out a fangirl squeal and kicked her hind legs in the air while cuddling the book closely against her chest. “So, awesome!” Eventually she stood up from her bed and flew over to the little bookshelf that Big Macintosh had made for her together with Applejack and placed the novel in its respectable place.

The latest edition in the ever going series of the fictional explorer Daring Do had taken residence on it. Rainbow only began to smile even more at the completed sight. Every single book ever released in the series, could be found on that single shelf in the cloudpalace just outside of Ponyville. All in possession of the rainbow maned pegasus.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment