• Published 8th May 2013
  • 299 Views, 5 Comments

Starship Equestria - luna264



The starship Equestria is on a mission: Find the Harmony crystals! But with them spread out all over the Realm, who knows how long it will take?

  • ...
7
 5
 299

No Pressure...

"Hey, Twilight?" Said Jacklyn. "Can we stop at my homepod to get some seeds? I think I forgot to grab them on the way out." She had a country accent, Twilight noted.

'I need to be able to know who's talking to me even when I'm to busy to turn around.' she thought. 'This is going to be so much more stressful than I thought.'

"Hey, Twilight?" Said Rachel. "Can we stop at my homepod to get my tools? I think I forgot to grab them on the way out." Posh, Twilight decided immediately. Before she had time to reply to either of them, Flutter walked up.

"I hate to be interrupting, but we need to go to my homepod. My bandages are there."

"Well, we only have time to go to one place." Said Twilight. "I'd ask what you all think is the most important, but I think I know what you would say. Pinkamena, a little help here?"

"No way." Pinkamena griped. "Two qualifications must be met before I can help you. Number one, call me Pinkie, and number two, I NEED FOOD!!!!!"

"Well." Said Jacklyn. "I think we have an answer."

"It most certainly does not!" said Rachel.

"Wait." Said Flutter, in her usual quiet voice.

"We need them seeds before somebody will be of any help around here!" Jacklyn angrily countered.

"Well it's not like she'll be of any help anyways." Rachel replied.

"Wait." Flutter said again, but a bit louder this time.

"Well not all of us are one hundred percent stress free, you know!" Jacklyn was almost shouting now.

"I don't see how that has anything to do with it." Rachel said coldly.

"WAIT!!!" Flutter shouted. Everyone turned to look at her. "Um... Jacklyn, I think one of your department members has your seeds... I think his name was Mac. And Rachel, I heard Opal talking to Andy and saying she picked up your tools before she went to the briefing. So, maybe we could get my bandages and not waste more time arguing." She was back to being quiet.

"Come to think of it," Jacklyn mused. "I think I heard Nurse Redheart saying she dropped by your place and grabbed your stuff. We should get directly on this mission, now shouldn't we." Nodding in agreement, they went on their way.

Later that night, Twilight opened her journal. She was hoping to fill it with the lessons she learned on the ship about being a captain. 'Now... How to start... Ah, I know. "Day One: Today I learned that I don't have to make every choice myself. The same goes for solving conflicts between members of the crew, and I hope I befriend every one of them. They seem like interesting characters, even if some of them are a little cliche. Even though I feel as if I may already know them, they may still exhibit some surprising traits. Why, even today Flutter surprised us all by shouting when we weren't paying attention to what she was saying, even though it was definitely important. Rain insists on working all day, all night on navigation. If she hasn't rested by tomorrow night, I might have to order her to. I hope it doesn't come to that. Anyway, I think I'm rambling a bit, so goodbye for now!
--Twilight"

Author's Note:

How do you like it? Is it good? I hope so! Please leave some constructive criticism for my first MLP fic. :) Thanks!

--Luna

(LOL signing off like a Twilight.)