• Published 1st May 2013
  • 1,291 Views, 20 Comments

Fry is a Brony and a Pet Shopper - dbzponyninja



Bender, Leela, Zoidberg, Amy and Hermes find out something about Fry

  • ...
45
 20
 1,291

The End For Now?

The next days after that Fry asked The Professor "Hey Professor what are you working on?"

The Professor told Fry "Not know Fry i'll tell all of you when I get done inventing it."


Leela then asked Fry "Hey Fry what's The Professor working on?"

Fry told her "I don't know he won't tell me."

A few minutes later The Professor finished his invention and told all of The Planet Express employees to come in the room.

The Professor told Amy, Bender, Fry, Hermes, Leela and Zoidberg "Everyone I invented a portal to another dimension in a world that I created it's a world where all of Equestria is merged with Downtown City I call the dimension Downtown Equestria City World."

Fry asked The Professor "Why not just call it Pony Pet World?"


The Professor told Fry "Fine i'll rename it Pony Pet World I actually like that name better anyway."

The Professor told all of them "Also we're all going there tomorrow because unfortunately we have a delivery to do today."

Everybody said at the same time in dissapointed "awww."

Then after everybody else left the room The Professor said to himself as he turned on the portal "I'll go check out the world myself after all I don't have any deliveries to make." The End.