• Published 1st May 2013
  • 1,284 Views, 20 Comments

Fry is a Brony and a Pet Shopper - dbzponyninja



Bender, Leela, Zoidberg, Amy and Hermes find out something about Fry

  • ...
45
 20
 1,284

Reviving The Brony and Petter/ Pet Shopper Fandoms

After waking up from taking a short nap and getting something else to eat and drink Fry went right back to watching both My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and Littlest Pet Shop on the internet but this time at his apartment so he wouldn't get in trouble for doing nothing all day at Planet Express like he did earlier.

Anyway while in the middle of a My Little Pony episode Fry got a video call from Bender "Hey Fry how have you been lately baby?"

Fry told Bender "I'm doing great Bender there's something I want to tell all of you but I want it to be a surprise until all of you come back."

Bender told Fry "Ok then well anyway I got to go but before I leave there's something I want to tell you."


Fry asked Bender "What is it Bender?"

Bender told Fry "Bite my shiny metal butt."


Shortly after that a thought occured to Fry and he said to himself "You know what I bet most people have forgotten about these shows and that they had fandoms back in the day I should be the one who revives them", and Fry did just that he figured out how to make fan art and fan made music and fan fiction for both My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and Littlest Pet Shop and he made blogs and websites dedicated to both shows and soon people from all around the world starting watching both shows again and became fans of both shows just like him.

Anyway shortly after all that happened a month finally came and gone and Amy, Bender, Hermes, Leela and Zoidberg all finally came back from their month long delivery how will they react to the news that not only is Fry both a Brony and a Petter/ Pet Shopper but he is also resposible for reviving both fandoms as well all of these questions and more will be answered next time on Fry is a Brony and a Pet Shopper. To Be Continued.