• Published 3rd May 2013
  • 8,177 Views, 1,222 Comments

The Word is Fear - BronyWriter



Aternate ending to Broken Blossom, the threequel to the serial killer Rarity story The Secret Life of Rarity

  • ...
24
 1,222
 8,177

Sweet Little Apple

The conference room of Canterlot Castle was dead silent, despite the fact that eight ponies sat inside. The remaining five Ghosts had been called back to the castle after the death of Epsilon, and after making sure that the remaining members of Blossom's family in hiding were secure, they went to Canterlot at all speed. Now seven pairs of eyes, the Ghosts, Luna, and Shining Armor's, were all staring directly at Celestia, waiting for her to start the meeting. Princess Celestia was staring down at a manila folder that held the report of the deaths of Epsilon and Blossom's grandparents.

"Is there anything in these reports that I have missed?" she asked. "Have any of you found new information during your travels here?"

"Blossom hit Fillydelphia last night," Alpha replied. "She killed a store owner."

"Is that all?" Celestia questioned.

Delta shook his head. "No. In fact..." Delta hesitated and scratched the back of his neck. "It's strange. A mare reported that she came across The Nightmare and The Nightmare held her and her foals hostage for a few minutes. Blossom didn't hurt them, she merely hugged one of the fillies, then let the family go."

"No harm befell neither the mare nor her foals?" Luna asked.

Beta shook her head. "She just hugged one of the foals. According to the mare, Blossom was almost crying."

"She was wearing a dress, too," said Zeta. "Based on how the mare described it, it sounds like the dress that The Ponyville Butcher wore to The Grand Galloping Gala."

Celestia's gaze snapped up and she glared at Zeta. "Rarity never went to The Grand Galloping Gala!" she snarled.

Luna matched Celestia's glare. "Tia, such denials will get us nowhere! If they say that Joyous Blossom was wearing the dress that Rarity wore to The Gala, then she was!"

Celestia shot a quick glance in Luna's direction, but did not respond to her sister. She turned her attention towards the rest of the group. "Mares and gentlecolts, I feel that now is the time to discuss more unorthodox methods of capturing Joyous Blossom. If Blossom has left Fillydelphia, then she has not killed three ponies in that city. She may be losing her nerve, or is slipping up somehow. If not, she will strike twice more."

"There's something more," said Delta. "Fillydelphia was where we hid the Element of Laughter and her adoptive family. Given that The Nightmare has killed her entire biological family save for her father and sister, it is likely she knows they're there."

"If she does, would you six like to explain how she found out?" Celestia snapped. "Even if she doesn't know where they are, can you explain how she found her grandparents, a debacle that doubtlessly led to her finding out about the Ghosts?!"

"I don't know, Princess," said Beta quietly. "I..." Beta closed her eyes and sighed. "Look, I think we've all long since found out the hard way that it's next to impossible to capture a mare who can change her appearance at will. It's possible she recognized one of us from the train station the day after she killed the Manehattan mayor and used that information to find her grandparents."

Princess Celestia silently closed the folder and nodded. "Very well. In that case, I suggest that we move her families somewhere else. If need be we can move them to the castle."

"Which has the risk of dramatically increasing the chances of Blossom knowing where they are at all times," Shining Armor pointed out. "The Elements of Harmony and The New Nightmare's paternal family all moved to the castle? If one pony in the press finds out, and it wouldn't be difficult, then Blossom knows where they are."

"The castle is probably the single safest place in all of Equestria," Gamma retorted. "Even if she did know, how would she get them?"

"Look at her track record! She hunted down her in-hiding grandparents and killed one of you guys!" Shining Armor groaned and put his head in his hooves. "I just think that it would be more dangerous for them if she knew where they were."

"Equestria is a big place," said Luna. "Should the palace prove a great risk for them, simply move them someplace else in one of the larger cities."

"Even if we do move them, it is a temporary solution to the problem!" Celestia retorted. "I want to hear any and all ideas: how are we going to stop her? Almost fifty of my subjects have died at her hooves, and another hundred more shall perish if we don't think of something!"

Alpha nervously cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head. "Well... there was Order Forty Two. It's the best one if--"

Celestia slammed her hoof on the table. "I said no! I don't care what we do as long as we do not become the monster that she is!"

"Princess Celestia, you asked for my opinion and I gave it to you!" Alpha replied. "My team and I are spending every waking moment trying to find a way to catch this mare, but she's slipping past our nets!" Alpha stood up from his seat and balanced on his hind legs, using his forelegs on the table for balance. "How can two thousand guards and five thousand cops find one pony out of forty million when that one pony can change to whoever she likes?!"

It was at this point that Shining Armor stood up from his seat. "You can't talk to the Princess like that!" he snarled.

"Oh I'm so sorry," Alpha snapped back. "Forgive me for being a little disheartened that we have an almost impossible task before us!" Alpha roughly pulled a group of maps out from his saddlebag and slammed them on the table. "I have spent more time pouring over these maps trying to find a pattern than I have sleeping! My crew and I have all put more effort into catching this mare than I thought possible from any of us!" Alpha shoved the maps towards Shining Armor. "You try it, Captain. You try doing half the things that we do! I'd look forward to seeing you collapse from exhaustion."

Shining Armor swept his hoof across the table, sending the group of maps flying. "You are way out of line, soldier! I would shut up right now if I were you!"

"Cease this incessant bickering at once!" Luna shouted. "We shall not catch Joyous Blossom by arguing like we are!" Alpha and Shining Armor shut their mouths, but did not stop their glares. Luna shook her head and let out a weak chuckle. "This is madness," she whispered.

"No kidding," Beta mumbled.

"How close are we to catching Joyous Blossom?" Luna questioned.

Alpha's glare slowly faded, and he slid down to the floor. "Not at all. We're as close to catching her as we are to resurrecting Rarity so she can go fight her niece." Alpha let out a small chuckle of his own, but it was mired by a half-sob, something that didn't escape Celestia's attention.

"Alpha?" She reached forward and gently put a hoof on his shoulder. "Is something else wrong? Something you have not shared with us?"

"She found and killed Epsilon," Alpha whispered. "I don't know how..." Alpha exhaled and leaned his head on the table. "If she can hunt us down at will, who's to say that she can't find all of us whenever she wants? Who's to say that she can't find my family?" Alpha took a deep breath. "Again."

"What do you mean 'again'?" Shining Armor asked.

"In Fillydelphia..." Alpha shakily reached up and ran a hoof through his mane. "The mare and the two fillies she spared were my wife and daughters." Alpha's shoulders began shaking as a heaving sob vibrated through his body. "That evil mare held my daughter! Sh-she took my daughter out of my wife's forelegs and hugged her and nuzzled her and..." The unicorn wiped his eyes with a hoof and took a deep breath. "If she had known who they were she would have killed them. It's a miracle that she didn't kill them anyway. What happens if she wants to go back and kill them to finish the job?"

"We can put them in hiding if you feel that is a real danger," Celestia offered.

Alpha scoffed and looked up at her. "Because that worked really well for Blossom's grandparents." Alpha shook his head and pushed himself to his hooves. "I don't know if hiding will work, I really don't. If you ask me, the only way to make sure my family is safe is to kill The New Nightmare. The only way to kill The New Nightmare, is to put in motion the plan that I am asking."

"I'm sorry, Alpha, but I cannot authorize that kind of action," Celestia replied. "I will not sink to Blossom's level."

Alpha slowly looked up at Princess Celestia. His face hardened into a glare. "Then you have doomed even more ponies to death."

* * * *

Blossom stepped out of her Trottingham safe house and began walking towards the city. They were here. She was sure of it. The city proper was only a few minutes walk from where she was, and she was inside the city in a short time. This would be where she found them. Her informants should be able to point her in the right direction. She was getting close.

A few minutes into the city, she saw a group of four foals playing hop-scotch on the city side-walk. They were young, carefree, and best of all, unsupervised. Perfect.

With a smile, Blossom walked over to the group disguised as a pony close in color to Miss Twilight. They all stopped when she came over, and she flashed them a big smile. "Hello, girls," she greeted. "I was wondering if you could help me."

All four of them immediately stopped playing and began backing away. "W-we're not supposed to talk to strangers!" said the largest one. "Mommy says that it's dangerous!"

"And your mommy is absolutely right. However..." Blossom reached into her saddlebag and pulled out an I.D. card that she had taken off of a dead police officer and changed so that it matched her. "It is okay to talk to police officers, isn't it?"

The foals stared intently at her I.D. as if trying to determine if it was fake. Their eyes flickered between the card and Blossom, but finally the lead filly nodded. "Yeah. Mommy says that it's good to help police officers."

"Your mother sounds like a very wise mare," said Blossom as she put the card away. "So, can I trust you girls to help me with a case I'm working on? It's very, very important." The fillies nodded and Blossom smiled. "Good." Blossom reached into her saddlebag once more and pulled out a photograph. "This mare is a dangerous criminal. Because of her, a lot of ponies have been hurt. I need to know if you have seen her around here."

The four fillies eagerly flocked around the photograph, chattering amongst each other as they examined it.

"I think we have," said the lead one finally.

Blossom's face split into a wide grin. "You have?"

"Yeah, I've seen her with a few other mares and a really big stallion. I think she's staying in a house on Crystal Street," said the smallest of the fillies.

Blossom nodded and pulled out a notepad, jotting down the name of the street. "Okay, Crystal Street. Where is that exactly?"

"It's just a few blocks away from city hall. There should be a map of the city next to city hall if you're really stuck."

Blossom jotted down the details. She put her notebook back in her saddlebag and flashed the fillies a wide smile. "Thank you very much! I appreciate your help." She patted the smallest filly on the head. "You girls have done Equestria a great service."

All four fillies beamed at the praise. Blossom thanked them one more time before walking towards city hall.

* * * *

Apple Seed shifted in her bed and pulled the covers tighter over her. The constant city noises filled her ears, preventing her from drifting off to sleep for the third time this week. "Land sakes," she muttered. "Doesn't anypony in this city ever sleep?"

Sighing, Apple Seed threw the covers off of herself and hopped out of bed, plopping her Stetson on her head as she did. "If nopony in this city is gonna quiet down, Ah might as well get a walk in."

Apple Seed tip-hooved out of her room in the small duplex that her mother, aunt, and uncle shared. She had to be careful to not wake up her aunt, who was sleeping on the couch in the main room, but she navigated past without disturbing her. She pushed the door of the duplex open and walked out into the night.

The cool Trottingham air swept over Apple Seed as her hooves clacked on the cobblestone streets. She took a deep breath and rotated her neck to ease some of the stiffness out of it. She trotted past a duplex near her own that was blaring music of some sort. She shook her head. "Too noisy."

"You can say that again. I never really liked dubstep."

Apple Seed's ears perked, and she swiveled her head in the direction of the voice. Her gaze landed on a pink unicorn mare who was pulling a cart full of blankets. Apple Seed flashed the mare a smile. "Good evenin' to ya."

The mare inclined her head in a nod. "Good evening to you too. Just going for a walk, I take it?"

Apple Seed nodded. "Yeah, Ah can't rightly sleep 'round here with all of this noise."

"I know what you mean. I'm not a city mare myself."

"Izzat so?" Apple Seed questioned. "Where are y'all from then?"

The mare chuckled and unhitched herself from the cart. She took a few steps towards Apple Seed. "Ponyville. I was born and raised in Ponyville."

Apple Seed frowned and cocked her head. "Ah'll grant that Ah ain't as good as Pinkie Pie at rememberin' everypony who lives in Ponyville, but Ah'm from there too and Ah don't rightly recall who ya are."

The mare chuckled again. "Oh come on, Apple Seed, I thought you would have at least remembered what I sound like."

Apple Seed's frown deepened. "No, Ah don't..."

The mare scoffed and fired up her horn. The blankets in the cart shifted and a wooden two-by-four flew out. "Well, you'll remember soon enough, won't you?"

Apple Seed's eyes widened as the realization of who she was talking to settled into her brain. "Blossom?"

Before Apple Seed could do anything, Blossom swung the plank directly at Apple Seed's head. The wood connected with the side of her face, Apple Seed fell to the ground with a shriek that was drowned out by the loud music coming from the duplex in front of them. She brought her hoof up to her face in an attempt to dull the pain of her now broken cheekbone.

Blossom giggled and skipped over to her honorary sister. "You would not believe how long I have been waiting for you to come out alone." She raised the plank into the air again. "But the city noise got to you eventually, didn't it?"

Apple Seed raised a foreleg defensively. "Blossom, please don't do this!"

Blossom scoffed but didn't respond otherwise. She merely swung the plank down again onto Apple Seed's foreleg. The young mare pulled it back as pain shot through it, allowing Blossom to smash the plank onto Apple Seed's face once more. The final blow left the mare unconscious.

Blossom smiled and tossed the plank aside. She really could not have asked for better circumstances. Apple Seed coming out alone at night and her attack being drowned out by the music? It was perfect is what it was. She fired up her horn and lifted Apple Seed into the cart. With one more burst, she pulled the blankets over her.

"You and I have a few things to talk about, Apple Seed."

* * * *

With a gasp, Apple Seed's eyes snapped open. She squeezed her eyes shut as her head throbbed with the pain of being hit.

Blossom.

Blossom had attacked her.

She groaned and weakly opened her eyes. She was strapped to a table too small for her, and the lower half of her legs were dangling over the edge. "Blossom?" she called out. "Blossom, where are you?"

"Right here."

Apple Seed's head turned in the direction of the voice, and she saw Blossom sitting on the floor with her back turned to her. "Blossom, what's goin' on? Why am Ah here?"

"You're here because you and I have some things to talk about." Blossom turned her head and looked into Apple Seed's eyes. "I assure you that they're most important."

Apple Seed's lower jaw quivered, and she tried to pull one of her forelegs out of the straps. "Blossom, you don't halfta do this! Ah'm yer sister!"

Blossom let out a humorless chuckle. "Apple Seed, surely you've been keeping up with current events. I'm a serial killer. Hurting ponies is just what I do."

Apple Seed whimpered and a pair of tears streaked down her face. "Blossom--"

"Shut up, Apple Seed." Blossom pushed herself to her hooves and levitated a canvas bag over to her. "You and I are going to have a little chat. How much pain you go through and whether or not you survive tonight is going to depend entirely on how much you cooperate with me." Blossom ignited her horn and levitated a large butcher knife out of it. She trotted over to Apple Seed and ran the flat of the blade against her forehead. "And just so you don't get any ideas, we're out in the outskirts of Trottingham. We're in the basement of a recently deceased mare who rented out one of the rooms in her home to me. Nopony is going to hear us, so I suggest you save your breath and not scream. You're going to need it for our chat."

Apple Seed let out a sob and turned her head away from Blossom. Blossom frowned and jerked Apple Seed's head back over to her. "You don't get to get out of our talk that easily! If you don't want to talk to me, I'm going to break one of your legs, is that clear?!"

Apple Seed whimpered, but slowly nodded. "Yeah."

"Good." Blossom fired up her horn again and lifted a large hammer out of the bag. "Just so you know I'm not kidding about breaking your legs." Blossom put the hammer down on a nearby table. "Now. Let's talk about blame."

"What... what do ya mean?"

Blossom took a deep breath and tapped the knife on the table. "So, I think we can both agree that what I'm doing is bad, right?" Apple Seed squeezed her eyes shut and flinched away. Blossom rolled her eyes and spun her hoof. "Okay, at the very least the public at large seems to believe that. So, we're going to talk about who's to blame for what I'm doing."

"Blossom, please don't do this," Apple Seed whimpered. "You can just let me go, and mah mom'll thank you for it! S-she'd know that you're not all bad!"

"Well, you've clearly been ignoring what I've been up to," Blossom retorted. "But I'm asking you who is to blame for what I've done!" Blossom lifted the hammer in the air and tapped Apple Seed's left foreleg. "So, I need you to tell me who you think is to blame for all of this."

"Please just let me go!" Apple Seed wailed. "You don't have to do this!"

"Apple Seed, if you don't answer my question in five seconds I'll shatter your leg." She tapped Apple Seed's leg with the hammer again. "One... two..."

"NO! NO! DON'T!" Apple Seed screamed. "It's yer fault!"

Blossom cocked her head and frowned. "What, um... what makes you say that?"

"Y-you have ta take responsibility fer yer actions, Blossom! Ah know you ain't a bad mare, but you've done a lot of bad things!"

"Do you think that I'm the only pony responsible for what I do?"

Apple Seed sniffled and nodded. "Nopony else killed anypony!"

Blossom scoffed and rolled her eyes. "You know, I think you're aware that there's somepony else that shares at least some of the blame." Blossom put her hoof on Apple Seed's forehead and pushed her head back. "Why else would you be strapped to my table?"

Apple Seed's eyes snapped open. "Me?! W-what did Ah do?!"

"Well, let's think about it. What was the domino that led us where we are? My first genuine murders were when I was in prison." Blossom tapped the hammer a little harder on Apple Seed's hoof. "And who was the pony who pushed me to turn myself in?"

"Ah... Ah..."

"You." Blossom's face twisted into a snarl and she raised the hammer high. "IF YOU HADN'T TOLD ME TO TURN MYSELF IN, NEITHER OF US WOULD BE HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Before Apple Seed could do so much as scream, Blossom swung the hammer down with all of her might. A resounding crack echoed throughout the basement as the bones in Apple Seed's left foreleg shattered. Apple Seed's shrieks of pain echoed through the basement. She struggled to pull her right foreleg out of the strap trapping it as Blossom moved down to Apple Seed's left hind leg.

"If you don't stop screaming, I'll break this now. If you scream too much we can't talk." She tapped Apple Seed's leg again. "Shut. Up."

Apple Seed began hyperventilating, but she stopped screaming. "Blossom... p-please stop!"

"Well, that's up to you. Now, why might you be at fault for this?"

"Ah don't know!" Apple Seed wailed. "Ah... Ah don't see why this is mah fault!"

Blossom's eyes narrowed and she slammed the hammer on Apple Seed's hind leg, once again shattering the bones. "BECAUSE IT CAN'T BE ALL MY FAULT!!!" Blossom swung the hammer down and broke Apple Seed's other hind leg. "I KILLED A PREGNANT MARE! I MURDERED MY MOTHER AND GRANDPARENTS! I CANNOT BE THE ONLY PONY RESPONSIBLE!"

"Please stop!" Apple Seed screamed. " Ah'm sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it! Sorry doesn't bring them all back!" Blossom moved over to Apple Seed's remaining leg. "I accept that I'm an evil, evil mare! I know I'm going to burn in Tartarus with my aunt! It can't be all my fault! It can't be all on me that I killed those ponies!"

"Ah'm sorry!" Apple Seed began loudly sobbing. "Ah don't wanna die!"

"If you hadn't forced me to turn myself in, I would have gotten help from Dr. Mind and I'd be happy! My mom would still be alive! Everypony I've ever killed would be safe at home! I killed them, I know that, but if you hadn't told me to turn myself in, Aunt Rarity wouldn't have convinced me to kill!"

"Ah don't want to die!" Apple Seed sobbed. "Ah... Ah wanna go home!"

Blossom raised the hammer high. "Speaking of that, I've heard that Princess Celestia hired a few farmhooves to work on your farm while you're away. I think I know who to go after when I'm in Ponyville next." Blossom smirked at the broken pony on the table. "One more to go, Apple Seed, then we'll find other ways to play."

Blossom put her hoof on Apple Seed's remaining leg, steadying it as she aimed her hammer right at the knee joint. Just as she was about to swing it down, she heard Apple Seed squeak out two weak words.

"A-Apple Blossom..."

Blossom's grip on the hammer faltered, and she lowered it a half of an inch. She lifted her hoof off of Apple Seed's leg and slowly turned her head to her sobbing friend. Tears streamed down Apple Seed's face, and her mouth weakly twitched a she fought to spit out words."Y-y-yer r-right. I-it's all mah fault!"

Blossom raised her eyebrow and slowly lowered her hammer. "What did you say?"

"It's mah fault! Ah sh-shouldn'ta told you to turn yerself in. Yer right. I-it's all mah fault."

Blossom stared at Apple Seed for a few seconds, then exhaled deeply and dropped the hammer on the floor. She backed up until she hit the wall, then slid onto her haunches. "It's not all my fault," she whispered. She chuckled slightly, and a small smile crossed her face. "It's not my fault. I'm not that bad of a mare."

"Apple Blossom... Ah wanna go home," Apple Seed squeaked. "It h-hurts."

"I know," said Blossom softly. She took a deep breath and pushed herself to her hooves. "It's good that you're taking responsibility, Apple Seed." Blossom fired up her horn and summoned her knife. "It's not all your fault. I share some of the blame too."

"It's mah fault!" Apple Seed moaned. "Ah'm sorry that Ah betrayed you like that, Apple Blossom."

Blossom smiled fondly at Apple Seed and raised the knife high. "I know you are." She began gently stroking Apple Seed's mane. "I forgive you."

* * * *

A few hours later, the three elder members of the Apple family burst into the emergency room. "Where is she?!" Apple Bloom wailed. "Where is mah daughter?!"

The mare at the front desk widened her eyes and shot to her hooves. "Are you Apple Seed's family?"

"Yes!" Apple Bloom sobbed. "Where is she?!"

"A few EMTs found her on the sidewalk. Three of her legs had been broken and she suffered a deep stab wound. She was lying in a pool of her own blood. The wound seemed to have been hastily closed, but it came back open when she hit the sidewalk."

"Is she gonna make it?" Applejack questioned.

The receptionist sighed and shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not a doctor. I saw her when they brought her in and if you ask me, she was lucky to have survived as long as she did."

The double doors behind the receptionist opened, and a doctor walked into the waiting room. "Are you Apple Seed's family?"

"Tell me she's gonna be okay, doc!" Apple Bloom wailed. "P-please tell me she's alive!"

The doctor took a deep breath, but slowly nodded. "Yes. She's alive and she's going to survive her wounds. I won't sugar coat it, though. It may be years before she fully recovers."

"Ah know Ah don't wanna ask, doc, but what did Blossom do to her?" asked Applejack.

The doctor grimaced and looked down at his chart. "As I'm sure you've been told, The New Nightmare stabbed her in the gut. It caused significant damage, but we managed to stop the bleeding and get her a blood transfusion. All of her legs save for her right foreleg were not only broken, they were shattered. She's in surgery now and we're doing our best to re-construct them."

"Is... is she ever gonna walk again?" Apple Bloom whispered.

"I..." The doctor closed his eyes and lowered his head. "If she's lucky, then she can begin trying to walk again at some point in the future. My guess is that it will be at least a year before that can happen, though."

Apple Bloom whimpered and collapsed onto her haunches. Applejack sat next to her and wrapped her forelegs around her sister's shoulders. "Shh," she soothed. "It's gonna be okay. Apple Seed is alive and she's gonna be okay. She's alive."

"You can go see her once she's out of surgery." He motioned over to the chairs littering the room. "You may wait here. If I understand correctly, Princess Celestia is sending an entire platoon of guards over. This hospital is going to be one of the most secure places in Equestria." The doctor put a comforting hoof on Apple Bloom's shoulder. "She's going to be okay. I will do everything in my power to make sure that she recovers."

* * * *

Nine hours later, the doctor came out of the double doors again. He wordlessly beckoned the Apples through the doors flanked by six royal guards. The doctor led the Apples to a small room where Apple Seed was lying on the bed.

"No!" Apple Bloom moaned.

Apple Seed was hooked up to a machine that measured her faint heart rate. An oxygen mask was fixed over her muzzle. A pair of IVs were in her forelegs, one with blood and the other a hydrating agent. To complete the picture, half of her face was wrapped up in bloody bandages, and three of her legs were wrapped up in large casts.

Apple Bloom ran over to her daughter and gently placed a hoof on her fore head. "Ah'm so sorry," she whimpered. "Ah'm sorry."

Apple Seed's eyes cracked open, and she locked eyes with her mother. "M... momma?"

"Ah'm here, Apple Seed. Momma's here, Momma's got you. Uncle Big Mac and Aunt Applejack are here too."

"Momma..." Apple Seed croaked. "Ah'm sorry. Ah was dumb."

"No, Apple Seed. You weren’t dumb," Applejack insisted.

"I did something really bad, Momma," Apple Seed whispered.

"No you didn't," Apple Bloom assured her. "You did nothin' wrong."

"Everythin' that happened with Blossom, everythin' that she did. I... it's mah fault, Momma. It's mah fault."

"Don't say that, Apple Seed," Apple Bloom sobbed. "What Blossom did ain't yer fault!"

"She wanted help, but Ah told her to turn herself in. She killed a pregnant mare. She killed her ma and her grandparents." Tears began streaking down her face and she squeezed her eyes shut. "That's mah fault, Momma. It's mah fault! Ah was so mean to her!"

Apple Seed's heart rate monitor began beeping more rapidly, and the doctor shot over to her. "Nurse! Nurse get in here with a sedative! Her heart rate is at a dangerous level!"

"It's all my fault!" Apple Seed screamed. "Everypony who died has me ta blame! Momma, Ah'm sorry! Blossom's right; it's mah fault!"

Author's Note:

Just to keep it straight (because I know it can be hard) here are the Ghosts.

Alpha-unicorn male
Beta-unicorn female
Delta-earth pony female
Gamma-pegasus male
Epsilon-Earth pony male-dead
Zeta-pegasus female

Blossom's kill count: 50

You like my stories? Buy my stuff! http://www.cafepress.com/bronywritermerc