Adventures - AU 776 members · 1,445 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Description: Twilight Sparkle and her friends find themselves in another universe, and their very being there threatens to tear their own world apart. They must find their way home, with the help of some new-found friends. But their quest is not without its obstacles, and this new world is ready to test their courage and their strength to their fullest...
You can read it here.

I would read, like and favourite the sh:yay:t out of this story if it were on here :fluttershysad:

Super_Big_Mac
Group Admin

2652165 Sounds like a great fic, but I don't tread on ground blanketed with old crap. Which, I know, EqD is apparently getting better or something, but I don't go to that site. Its moderators have treated friends of mine like shit enough in the past that I don't care for them anymore. That picture, however, is completely awesome.

Please note that I'm not denying that good things do get shown on Equestria Daily, but good things also appear on YouTube or ebaumsworld. Just because content is good doesn't mean the site itself is run by people who aren't idiots or dicks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3