Adventures - AU 775 members · 1,445 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Whats up i aam new to the group. I have been writing on fim on aand off for afew years and just recwntly got back from my deployment in iraq. I am taking some of my experiances, knowledge, and love of scifi to bring you Ruless of engagement. One of the few stories that is actualy written by a real soldier. I wright now to help with my ptsd.

Thank you for your service.

Do you need help with your story?
I write adventure stories too.

5750613 i am actually trying to figure out what should happen to the hero and heroin of my story on the newest planet they will be going to.

Do you have an idea what your story is about?
Something that is one or maybe two sentences that answers the question.

If you know this, the answer will help you with determining what the hero and heroine need to do on the newest planet.

Why are they on this planet?
There should be a reason from the story why they are there.

Also you as the writer should know too.
IE:
I'm gonna send these people to the planet so i have some time to show their backstories and
give the readers some time to catch their breath. Also, I'm going to add a little bit of romantic heat before
things go south on the planet.

If the hero and heroine are related, the romantic heat can come from someone else.

If you're not sure take your time and think about.
Don't stress about it.

5751101 well in this story arc. Avery fallon commonwelth defence corps and Miiora a former UEC slave are going to invade in a prolonged ground war.

What does the place look like?
Describing the area will help in establishing a mood as well as putting the reader in the story.

Is the landing zone secure or not?

If your team is trying to take the planet, you could call it a liberation or other such words.
The enemy would call it an invasion.
Language is important.

What's the morale of the liberation force?

Think about how things are going to look and feel.
Don't forget to show the effects of the fighting on the soldiers.

5751575 the moral is good they just kicked the shit out of the uec (unified equestrian conclave) on camelot. They are going to land during a space battle and will fall into a trap sandet by twilight and be stranded on bagmare a mixture of a desert and jungle planet. And from there idk. Eventualy they will get off and be forced to retreat.

the moral is good they just kicked the shit out of the uec (unified equestrian conclave) on camelot. They are going to land during a space battle and will fall into a trap sandet by twilight and be stranded on bagmare a mixture of a desert and jungle planet. And from there idk. Eventualy they will get off and be forced to retreat.

Now, you just have to add the details to the story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8