Adventures - AU 774 members · 1,433 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

There's pirates, lasers, fighting, and Spike. Oh, there's also dozens upon dozens of OC's, and an entire continent to explore. Check it out if you're into that whole world-building long story type stuff. Can't really give you a direct link since it's pretty violent, so I'll direct you to my user page. It's the longest story called "Shanghai'd", as you probably already know from the title.

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Sorcerer

Oh, and here's the description:

Wandering off to a nearby river port after an argument with Twilight, Spike begins to question his own life as he sits on the river's edge. Fluttershy appears close by, having watched Spike. She then admits to tailing him all the way from Twilight's house in an attempt to bring him back. Spike confesses to Fluttershy that he wishes to have more adventure and meaning in his life than stacking books, and Fluttershy encourages him to make a change to better himself.

However, in a mysterious and sudden turn of events... Spike and Fluttershy end up recruits on a pirate ship headed to The Blacklands, a continent on the other side of a great ocean. The two are dumbfounded to find the captain is a dragon by the name of Draven Jaggedtooth, who is amazed by Spike, and in private reveals to him a shocking truth.

More than anypony will ever know will be revealed, and the mysteries, nations, and tribes of the Blacklands ahead shall be explored in this seaworthy-series! Adventure awaits!

Here are all past/present/future arcs in order, and my progress in development:

Arc One: The Tournament of Right - (Completed)
Arc Two: The Gears of Chaos - (Almost Done...)
Arc Three: Blood Moon - (Finished developing entire arc content.)
Arc Four: Spirit Sands - (Currently developing characters, plot, etc.)
Arc Five: Islands of Dorio - (Developed some characters and plot, but nothing major.)
Arc Six: Paladin's Curse - (Currently developing basic plot outline.)
Arc Seven: Path of Power - (Barely scratched the surface, but I hope to be here within four to five years. I have an idea on how this will end.)

I hope you're all as excited as I am! This tale is far from over! Thanks for reading! Have a good one! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1