Looking for Editors 5,415 members · 3,384 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hello, I am in the market for a helpful someone to become a new editor for my story, located here: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/352468/the-nlac-has-to-deal-with-what#comment/7961004

The story is a sequel to another author's work which I have permission to write and have been working on for some time. It's a Slice of Life kind of tale and my current editor has vanished due to internet connection issues. My basic needs is someone with a strong grasp of proper English grammar and punctuation to help me fix my narrative, I'm afraid I'm not the best when it comes to proper use of colons, semi-colons and apostrophes while structuring sentences and can often mix up the best way to putting them together, not as bad as I used to be, but an extra pair of eyes helps me sort out where changes are needed.

The length currently is planned for 32 chapters, I have 13 more to go before finishing my rough drafts on the story and have four chapters ready to go to the editor for the current weekly update schedule. Updates are set for Sundays and editing should roughly be completely by Thursday at the latest in order to meet that demand. This is a collaborative story and so the collaborator needs them with enough time to get them properly looked at from their end.

I work primarily in Microsoft Word, and use Google Docs for editing purposes. Ahem, this story is also about the Naturist Lifestyle for the characters, so if that offends you or something I do apologize.

I am still looking for a kindly editor to help iron out any grammar issues with sentence structure. It's a minor flaw of mine that I don't always make the right decisions. So again, if anyone could help I'd appreciate it. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2