Proof Readers R US 87 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

I'm always looking for more feedback on my unpublished adventure story Sweetie Belle's Search for Immortality. :unsuresweetie:

The story is complete, but not yet fully written. 10 chapters are finished and only one of them is published. I would mostly want to know if I'm on the right track with it, since this is my first fan-fiction story that I wrote.

You can find it in My free-for-all Google Doc where anypony is welcome to correct/suggest/comment on anything and everything.

Hm... okay. :twilightsmile:

You're third in line, though, so it may be a little while, but I will get to it.

You can take your time. It will be a while before I start releasing my story. It still needs a lot of editing and writing from me. Only get to it if and when you feel like it, have time for it and consider it fun. :unsuresweetie:

Hm... apparently not free for all. I had re request access.

hello i actually need help with a story im doing and other people just don't help and a friend suggested you so can you help me never mind sorry

yeah i just saw no gore and i was like aww man so can you actually help me find someone who can help me

cause it would be very kind and helpful

1969495 hey I'm new to the whole proof reading thing... um I have some romantic gay stories that need serious help with grammar and machanics that I'm not really good at... could you help if not that's OK... I promise the story will not turn into a clopfic till chapter 6.

Have you tried the proofreader group?
Go onto their docs and look at the proofreader listings... ask a lot of people; anybody who doesn't say 'no gore'.
Personally, as long as I shotgun it out to several different proofreaders, I've never failed to find one or two to do my story there.

Heh, I could probably do it. :twilightsmile:
I do have an all-too-slowly-moving waiting list though; check the top of my user page for the status on that. You're free to get in line if you want; I'll promise you top-notch editing. :ajsmug: ...Eventually. :ajsleepy: If you're patient, I can do it.

3223093 No problem matter of fact my computer quit on me two days ago so JTS gonna be a while before I get a new one or a mother board. :eeyup:

1905443 I may need help later on

I'm afraid I'm not taking new requests anymore.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15