Proof Readers R US 87 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey there everypony!

I guess the title gives away what I'm looking for. Currently "Fallout Equestria - Torn Skies" is highly work in progress. (So far I've got about 40 paged DIN A4.) Before I can publish anything at all, I'd need someone to proof read it. The thing is, I'm German and English is not my native language so I might be using phrases the wrong way or express myself in an inappropriate way.
I write in LaTeX and would hand out a link to my Dropbox folder containing the PDF, DOCX, HTML and EPUB results. Google docs is not an option to me. Long story, not important here.

Originally I planned on publishing on bronies.de first, but the proofreaders there just won't react to any kind of request or message.
That leads me to the secondary point. I'd really like to publish on bronies.de too and they do have a "Grimdark" tag for violent stories, yet I spoke with the bronies.de fanfiction mod and it turns out, I'm too violent for bronies.de-grimdark. I'd also need someone to point out, which parts I should censor for bronies.de.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

(Same post as in "We Proof Read All stories ")

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1