Proof Readers R US 87 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I'm currently working on Flutter pony fic, labled as alternate universe since they existed in the 80's version of My Little Ponies. Any body intrested...

Below is an excerpt from a later chapter.... :moustache:

Twilight and the rest of the gang watched in amazement as an old mare slowly pushed open the rusty old door. What little the gang could see of this mare, revealed a washed out pale sunny yellow coat and a short and softly curling grey mane. Her movements, despite the odd cloak, spoke of age mixed with an unconscious grace, not even Princess Celestia could imitate. The act of pushing open a door, turned into a slow dance.

“Amazing,” Pinkie blurted out. Causing the pony to startle and begin to flee.

“Oh! Wait. We didn’t mean to scare you.” Twilight said as she ran to stop the pony. Thankfully Rainbow Dash was faster on her wings and flew in front of the pony. That was when the pony gave them another surprise, she began to hover and fly up into the air with invisible wings.

Then mare then turned around and flew straight at Pinkie Pie, Flutter Shy, Apple Jack, Rarity, Zocora, and Twilight. “Who are you?” She confronted them. “No pony is to reside here ever again. Get Out! Get out NOW!”

“Whoa, there.” Fearless Rainbow Dash used her speed to fly in between the strange pony and her friends. “And just who are you to tell US what to do? I say you leave! This is my best buddy, and Equestria’s most Awesome-est princess ever, Twilight Sparkle. This is her new home. and nothing especially not a freaky old mare is gonna stop us from making sure it’s the best palace ever.”

For those willing to take on the challenge... The un-edited waiting for proof reading Chapter 8

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2