SALT Monthly Contest Archive 15 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 55 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 55
Aquillo
Group Admin

Neither did I! Dead for four days, and when I come back there's a crisis. :facehoof:

That's partially why I said the extra time thing. I have no idea how far everyone is along with this, or how many people (like me) are going to end up not doing it.

Yay! Looking forward to seeing it, Puppo.

That reminds me. We've done no editing of anyone's fics so far. Gah.

D G D Davidson
Group Contributor

Woot! Just finished the draft. It clocks in at 13,568 words. I assume I'll be able to trim some of that fat off as I edit it in preparation for posting by midnight.

Firebirdbtops
Group Admin

429055 Guh-wha? When did we drop to 9 days? I had hoped to finish soon, but work/ school/ birthday has eaten almost all of my time. I needed that extra time tomorrow ( and perhaps a little longer)
429065 nice to see you alive and kicking. 427325 Hi Mr. New Guy, welcome to the group. Now, there is no need to worry, once we sort out your particular mental disorder you will fit right in with the rest of us. :pinkiecrazy:

D G D Davidson
Group Contributor

Don't know if we're supposed to post this here or what, but I've just sent off my entry, "Chronomistress: Out of Time," to the mods.

Firebirdbtops
Group Admin

429761 429065 and raven's are up now. Geez guys! I don't think i'll make it, but i'll try. Of course I have work today just to make things extra difficult too. :twilightangry2: Still, even if I don't make the deadline, this story will come out.
Also, starting tomorrow we have our practice SALT to relax ourselves with. Plus, we can actually follow the official way to select the prompter. 427325 ,you can certainly enjoy this one.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 55