SALT Monthly Contest Archive 15 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Firebirdbtops
Group Admin

Listen up, guys. Aquillo and Raven have sent us our missions in the past, and we know the routine. From this moment on, we have but 10 days to write a fanfic based upon our top secret intelligence prompts. The fate of the world has always hung upon these missions, and I know you are a proud group of well trained individuals, ready and willing to take on this new assignment. However, this time the intel comes, not from our esteemed commanders, but that lunatic who wears their "I'm in charge!" hats when they aren't looking. Yes, I know that this may cost one, or all of us our sanity, but a mission is a mission, and this mission is no exception!
Your prompt this time is:
Steven Magnet: Queen of Equestria.
Find some way to write a story where the sea serpent from the second episode gains control of the throne. How this happens is up to your discretion, but remember gentlemen, clock is ticking. Over and Out!

Queen of Equestria? We're really going down that route? XD I'm saying nothing bad about it, just made me laugh.

Firebirdbtops
Group Admin

683629 Would you believe it's a typo?:derpyderp1: Actually, I had thought about it for a while before posting that. As far as I have seen, Equestria has had only 1 queen and 2 kings. there was an imbalance and I had to rectify it, but I needed someone good for the job. He just popped up, and I figured, why not?

Once again, Firebird, you make a good point.

Aquillo
Group Admin

Oh gods, yes.

Firebirdbtops
Group Admin

683896 I have finished my fic. When/if you finish your own, post it here, and we'll go over it. Meanwhile, don't be afraid to throw some edits on mine. Just like 684271 will.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1svL34tq6Ba4g-tY_iMsgkj7cb30CtPGTrkEcH4oGSfI/edit

Ok, I'll admit, that made me laugh. I've actually gotten a start on mine, doesn't quite get to him right away, but I'll do what I can and show you what I have.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-7-Mjasiby-xkt5WuEZV2hIrMgY6TMsobcW7GsWYU94/edit

I wouldn't call it complete, but here's what I have so far. It's not easy for me to keep him in character.

Firebirdbtops
Group Admin

704067 I'll read it as soon as you set your permissions. Also, I'm glad you liked what I wrote. Now, making it better is in your hands. Along with anyone else who jumps in.

Whoops, sorry about that. This is my first time using Docs

Firebirdbtops
Group Admin

704118 no problem. You are close, but you need to change the permissions to: Anyone with the link can comment.

Aquillo
Group Admin

704151>>704173

Is there any chance you two could bbcode your links? It's hard to copy and paste on a tablet.

Thanks if do.

Firebirdbtops
Group Admin

704413 can do for you. Here.

Certainly, Aquillo.
Here

And just a reminder, Aquillo, mine's not exactly finished, but I wanted to make a good start.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16