The Round-Robin Game 71 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

As the Earth Pony mechanic made his way to his workplace, he considered the same thing he'd considered every day previous: What could his job throw at him today that would be stranger than aliens, vamponies and the events of the previous day?

363739 The job then threw at the earth pony a wrench. He was wrenched in the head, wrenching his brains into a wrenched state.

363797 At which point the citizens of Zagathor 8, the least complimentary species, chose to capture the wrench-brained Wrench into their enchanted soul wrench, and replaced him with a dog.

XiF

363948 However, it turned out that the dog was actually working for the Wrench, and planned to wrench ranch the wretched wrench.

364176 And then Pinkie read this story, and showed it to Celestia, who became sick of the word 'wrench', and freed Discord so he could erase Wrench from space and time within Equestria.

364915 Meanwhile, in Ponyville, Lyra's faucet was leaking. "Hey Bon," she called. "Could you find me a..."

She stopped. What tool did one use to adjust a leaky faucet? A hammer? No... A screwdriver? No, but closer...

365145 Finally, she remembered. "A spanner!"
Bon Bon shook her head at her marefriend. "How can you forget the word 'spanner'? Oh, and even if I knew where the spanner was, how would I pick it up?"

365242 "You chide me for momentarily forgetting a term, while you forget an aspect of your own biology? Just use your bucking mouth!"
Bonbon then decided to use the correct French spelling of her name, and went out to the shed to search for the tool.

365305 As Bonbon walked to the shed, she heard an artificial humming noise, followed by a flash of bright light. 'Not this again', she thought. '*sigh*, I'll get Derpy and Colgate ready.'

XiF

365317 And then Derpy was sued by 20th Century Fox for copying the storyline to several of their movies involving artificial humming noises.

365765 And then 20th Century Fox was sued by The Doors for retroactively stealing the title of their song, "Twentieth Century Fox." In the astoundingly nonsensical, drug-fueled court case that followed, the charges against Derpy were completely forgotten about.

Meanwhile, in Ponyville, Twilight appeared from the other end of a teleportation spell. "Hey, Bonbon!" she greeted, and then looked around. "Oh my... I guess my blinking is still a bit off; I meant to show up in front of Sugarcube Corner. Sorry about that--see you later!" Then, with an artificial humming noise and a flash of bright light, Twilight disappeared once more.

Bonbon, in the excitement of sorceress neighbors and complex legal matters, forgot completely about the spanner.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11