The Round-Robin Game 71 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

A regular colt by the name of Dusty Hooves (no relation to the infamous mailmare Derpy Hooves) walked outside his house one morning to discover a garbage bag by his porch. Curious, he peeked inside, and what he saw frightened him.

It was a mare! She was still breathing, so Dusty carefully took her out of the bag and brought her inside his house. He started looking for some food for her when she woke up.

"You got a name?" Dust asked, handing her a bowl of carrots.

"Where am I?" the blue maned unicorn mare asked.

"Hoofington."

The mare facehoofed and replied, "Congratulations! You have failed the Annual Equestrian Memory Test. We are actually in Ponyville."

Then Dusty Hooves laughed and said "Haha! You are the one who has failed. Don't you remember being dragged to Hoofington in a giant trash bag?"

The mare paused at this. "I... I was what?"

the mare eyes flashed and went dark.
"shutting down."
dust suddenly realized that the mare was actually one of the new ponycoms, someone must have thrown it away for malfunctioning or something. she doesnt seem in to bad of shape to me, nothing i can fix. she has just shut off. dust began to examine her body.
"now where in the world did they put the on switch... oh you cant be serious."

Dusty pried open the mouth of the ponycom and put his hoof in.

"Of all the places you could put an on switch it had to be here," he mumbled to himself.

Suddely his wife, Derpy Hooves walked in (Dusty always denied that he had a wife.)

"What the hay are you doing? Is this the other woman my friends have been telling me about? To think I defended you!" she shouted, sobbing. Dusty snatched his hand out of the ponycom's mouth and breathed a prayer of thanks that the on switch wasn't in a less... savory location.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you working in Ponyville this week?" he said.

Derpy ran towards the door, her limited depth perception and tear-blinded eyes causing her to hit the doorframe. A second attempt allowed her into the back room where she locked it and threw herself on the bed, still crying her heart out, betrayed by the one stallion she thought she could trust.

"Where am I?" the ponycom asked.

Dusty, who was seriously considering punching the robot, sighed. "Hoofington." He replied flatly.

The ponycom facehoofed and replied, "Congratulations! You have failed the Annual Equestrian Memory Test. We are actually in Ponyville."

Dusty looked at the robot wearily, and decided to test something. "No, Hoofington. Trash bag. Drag."

The ponycom blinked and said "I...I was what?" Then happened the now familiar eye flashing and darkness. Once again, it had shut down, making Dusty facehoof yet again.

"Well," said Dusty "At least this might make things easier to explain to Derpy." He then traveled over to the door, prepared to knock.

as soon as his hoof meets the door it smacks him. derpy comes walking out backward, dragging luggage behind her.
"well, im moving out." she quickly makes it to the front door. "nice knowing you dirtbag." the front door slams behind her.
he stares at the door. after several seconds the door reopens slightly and she peeks her head through.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10