The Round-Robin Game 71 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

As the morning began, Bon Bon woke up next to Lyra as she does every morning. She is thankful for her life, but sadly regrets that she must keep a terrible secret from all the other ponies, lest she become an outcast. Even her marefriend Lyra doesn't know what she truly is, and she's obsessed with the things.

Nopony knows that Bon Bon was originally, ...a human!!!

Not only was she a human, but she had actually been the only true Lord of Darkness, Darth Vader!

Bon Bon herself wasn't entirely sure how she had become a pony, all she remember of her old life was that she had been a human. Oh yeah, and there was something about a gold mirror. That was probably important too.

No one understood Bon Bon's quest to research humans. She knew deep down she didn't belong here. Lyra, her roommate didn't understand her obsession.

As she left for work, Bon Bon wondered how Lyra had come to know about humans in the first place, and why she was so fascinated by them. There was no evidence, other than herself that humans existed anywhere in Equestria, so how could Lyra know about them?

Unknown to her, the same event which made Bon-Bon a human had vaguely revealed itself to Lyra in her dreams.

Perhaps Lyra was also secretly a human once before? Oh, if that was the case, then they could share their memories of being humans together! But, if this was simply Bon Bon's wishful thinking, then really, how could Lyra know?

Or perhaps a third option, that Bon-Bon, in her frustration at Lyra's obsession with humans, had snapped and created a false history, so that she may be closer to her marefriend. But a false memory couldn't be this detailed, could it? Impossible, surely.

her secret was the root of millions of questions always bouncing around within her head. she did know how she became a pony, she didnt know how others would react if they found out. she didnt know the answer to a single one of those questions which could never leave her mind. but there was one thing the she knew irrevocably, something she knew to be true for as long as she could remember. and that was that it was her destiny to build the first space station in pony history and one wielding so much power that even celestia could not question her. then, her mind could be free of turmoil. she could let the world know of her secret without fear ridicrule. and most importantly, nothing turned lyra on more than power.

Celestia, did Lyra love power, and whoever had it. It was only a stroke of luck that she had paid more attention to humans than the Princesses, Bob-Bon thought. But first, to secure Lyra's affection forever, she had to get started on the space station. It was good fortune that her human memories gave her a head start on space travel.

Later that day, Lyra stopped by the candy store Bon Bon worked at to have lunch with her. As they ate, Bon Bon decided it was time she knew how Lyra discovered humans. Nervously, Bon Bon asked, in what she hoped was a casual tone, "Lyra, I was just wondering, ...how did you, how did you discover those human-things anyway?"

Lyra raised her head slowly. "Why do you ask?"
Bon-Bon stiffened. She didn't expect this much resistance. Think of a response, response, response!
"Um, er, because addicticted you them are to!"
A look flashed across Lyra's face for a fleeting moment. But only a moment.
"Well, it began when..."

(Cue storytime)

"Oh, that's easy!" Lyra said with a grin, "I was born a human!"

"you were born human?!" bon bon asked a little to loud.
"yep, on the sand planet of tatooine."

307302 "Really?" Bon-Bon exclaimed. Seeing eyes cast their way, Bon-Bon ducked her head before whispering, "So was I! I don't know where I'm from, but Lyra-" Her sentence was cut short.

"Did I hear you two just say human?" a stern voice said quietly. The two of them looked up to see Roseluck leaning furtively towards them with shifty eyes.

"Y-yes?" Bon Bon replied.

"Meet us behind Sofas and Quills tonight at 10 pm. Tell no one," she hissed, and turned without waiting for an answer to go back to her friends, Lily and Daisy, who were sitting at another table nearby. Bon Bon watched them whisper for a moment before leaving the cafe post haste.

She turned back to the unicorn across from her, saying, "Well, that was wei-- LYRA!"

Lyra began to cough up blood "bon bon, whats happening?". Bon bon immediately took her to the hospital and waited in the ER for 3 hours. A doctor came up to bon bon with a sad face and said" i have some bad news"

the doctor calmed his face, trying not to upset bonbon too much.
"doctor, how is she?"
"well bonbon. im afraid to say that only one of them can survive."
"umm..., did you say one?"
the doctor paused a moment before responding. "did you not know? she is pregnant."
i fell backward, sitting on the floor. i just stared at the doctor with wide eyes. i couldnt speak.
"im sorry mam, i can see this has come as a surprise to you." the doctor placed of hoof on my mane. " i dont want to rush you, but i think you should talk to her before she makes the decision."
his words shock me out of my stupor. "Lyra!" i run into the room and see lyra on the hospital bed.
lyra turned to look at me with a soft smile. "im a mother." a tear streaked her cheek. "they say that they can save her and she will be perfectly healthy."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19