The Round-Robin Game 71 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Meet Windfall.

She's a beautiful, confident pegasus and vicious oil tycoon with enough cold,hard bits to buy her husband,Filthy, 100 times over plus change.

When she rolls into Ponyville with her usual petrol fueled automotive, fat cigars and vitriolic attitude, the personality war between her and her tyrannical daughter begins.

The whole town may go up in smoke.

n

It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
And then Windfall arrived at Sweet Apple Acres.
It seemed as if clouds had suddenly gathered overhead.

BR

Then, windfall announced that she was going to buy the land Ponyville was on and bulldoze it to turn it into a perfume store.

(I think you're supposed to write events out...like you would in a fic.)

"i think you know exactly what im here for miss apple."
windfall doesnt even look at applejack as she trots around her and continues on her way. applejack hurries to get in her path again.
"umm, im afraid imma hafta ask you to leave. ya aint got no business here."
windfall meets applejacks gaze, pausing a moment before speaking.
"i would ask you to move only once more miss, i really dont want to get my hooves dirty."
applejack furrows her brow, standing still. with a sigh, windfall delivers a swift kick to her throat, pulling out a handkerchief to wipe off her hoof. she steps over applejack, who stays on the ground gasping for air, and stops still several meters from the front door of the apple home. she takes a moment looking at the house and her horn produces a small flash.
"hmm?"
she looks over at the barn and again sighs as she trots toward it. nearing the door, her horn glows and takes hold of the door, quickly pushing it open. she doesnt enter, standing at the door with wide eyes staring at the sight before her. her daughter was not only lying in the hay, but was in the arms of applebloom.

Windfall's jaw was on the ground and she spent several moments trying to collect herself before she could use her voice. In that time Applebloom managed to pull Diamond Tiara to a standing position and say, "Sorry, DT, I didn't mean to knock you into the hay. You okay?"

"Just be more... care..." she began in a peevish voice, trailing off with wide eyes at the sight of her mother in the doorway. "Mom...?"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7