The Round-Robin Game 71 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

If you're looking for a more open ended prompt, try your hands (or hooves) at this one.
"A memory of things once lost prompts an appeal to the highest, most distant authority; a battle of wills in a court of fools shifts irretrievably the balance of power."
(I don't even know where I stole that one from.)

"Speaking of a 'Court of Fools'." A changeling carrying a guitar shouts. He begins playing a bizaarely silly song, prompting the Day Court to groan at the new 'jester'[Read: One of those dumb 'human' creatures that got turned into a Changeling] Celestia 'hired'[Read: Pressganged into being her new plaything].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQPGOodVFdM

applejack backs against a wall, still a little delirious as she tried to make sense of what had just happened.
"hand it over!" rainbow screamed, kicking her back hooves about to charge.
applejack didnt reply, mouth filled by the jelly donut. noticing the door just a few feet to her side she turned and flicked her tale in a taunt to rainbow dash. rainbow dash flares her nostrils and dashes at applejack, only hitting the wall as appleljack dodges at the last moment, quickly slipping out the door. after this point she didnt stop running, she knew no fatigue. she would get to fluttershys house if it meant killing herself. all she could think of was that she had to get angelbunny to luna as fast as possible. she had worked long enough to win over the princesses heart, and she wasnt going to throw it all away now.

"Why is it that every time you play, the court goes even more insane than normal?" Celestia asked the young changeling.

"I'unno...." He grins, and trots off to spy on Luna and applejack, leaving Celestia to deal with a VERY angry Rainbow Dash.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5