The Round-Robin Game 71 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
AbsoluteAnonymous
Group Admin

"When Pinkie Pie blanketed herself in white, she was faced with an internal battle, magnitudes beyond any and all understanding while keeping an still face. After being released from this taxing state, she had no other choice but to accept reality as it came: she was covered in flour."

(Totally not stolen from a comment on this video.)

Pinkie looked in shock behind her. She had grown wings! and her mane was blonde! and she was Surprise now! Quickly, she took a bath, and the wings disappeared. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Never again.

But the flour was still there! Worse, it had turned into a liquid flour!

BR

But then a strange thing happened. When Pinkie was derping around in the sugar, her body began to absorb it, giving her hyperactivity powers and sending her blood sugar level off the charts.

Identity, at least for Pinkie Pie, was composition. If a paint is orange, then it becomes orange paint. If a wall is white, it becomes a white wall. If a rock is valuable, it becomes a gemstone.

So if Pinkie was covered in flour what would she become?

Obviously she wasn't the same Pinkie - Pinkie Pie is pink and not covered in flower, or for that matter, flour.

With her new powers, she sped through ponyville, creating a sonic sugar boom. She reaches her destination, canterlot

As she was Surprise and also Pinkie, Surpinkie called upon the 1st generation to revolt against the fourth while still maintaining harmony and thus the two universes collided!

As Pinkie rushed through the town, thinking about this "4th wall" and "Surprise" pony she just thought of, she collided into Twilight, due to her not paying attention.

"Ow, watch where you're going Pinkie... why are you covered in flour?" said Twilight, confused by the now dazed mare.

"Oh, I'm not Pinkie Pie anymore, can't you see, now I'm White Pie!" Pinkie loudly exclaimed to the world.

"Pinkie, to quote Rainbow, you are so random" said an exsasberated Twilight, rolling her eyes as she attempted to leave, unfortunately, she had some difficulty there, "Uh... Pinkie, I think that flour glued us together..."

And then They fell into a pit of taint, and became assimilated into the goddess,. becoming part of Unity. Now Trixie, Twilight, and Pinkie are all one cohesive omniscient being.

...really, :ajbemused:, just (sigh):facehoof:

And as a new omniscient being, they must now face their first encounter. A zebra with a megaspell appears.

The zebra could only look at the three ponies and give them something to drink. Suddenly, the three ponies had been knocked out, and they were no longer glued together. However, Pinkie Pie (or White Pie now, whichever your preference) was still covered in flour. This puzzled Twilight, and she leaned in to take a closer look.

The flour, which was still covered in Pinkie Pie, was tired of playing second fiddle to these foals and spoke up.

As Pinkie (or White) began to talk to the flour on her coat which did not reply, Twilight asked Zecora "Um... you have anymore of that drink? I think she hit her head."

Zecora smiled and said, "I can mix up another brew. Because I think she hit her head too." Zecora's brewing pot-which had been there the whole time-was suddenly bubbling with a new mixture. When it was done she poured the contents on White's head, and the pink turned white pony's eyes widened in shock. Her mane was now back to pink, but her coat was still white.

as soon as her mane had regained its pink self again, it began to twitch wildly.
"oh no. what is this? where is it going to come from?"
darting her eyes everywhere in search of the cause for her pinkie sense to act up as it was her eyes suddenly fell onto a shaking bush. jumping in front of twilight and zecora pinkie began to growl at the bush.
"grrr, come out! i know youre there!"
at her cue, a wild kecleon appeared from within the bush. grabbing zecoras bowl, she goes to throw the remainders of its contents, splashing it all over twilight.
"a wild kecleon huh? i choose you! rapidash!"
as the brew begins to soak into twilights coat, it suddenly loses colour, her mane and tale bursting into flames. kecleon starts making taunts at the group. its skin turns white and then to pink, as if mocking pinkies situation.
"grr, rapidash! use tackle!"

Z

Twilight, overcome by the oddest of urges, obeys the command, and tackles the ever-loving snot out of the Kecleon. The Kecleon responds by using Sand Attack!

As White Pie watched this battle with fascination and a bit of deja vu (Hadn't she seen this somewhere?), Pinkie Pie pondered the situation she was in.
Surely, this was how it felt to be a new pony. She was no longer Pinkie Pie, she was White Pie. It gave her a clean slate, it gave her absolute anonymity, and as a result, she held power. Power over her new life, a power to shape it into whatever she desired. And the best part was, she could do this over...and over...and over again. She wanted more colors.

No, needed more.

And so, White Pie stole off into the forest, in the direction of Ponyville. First, to dye her mane white again. Then, to get more colors. And who better to extract colors from than the most colorful pegasus and her former body's bestest friend.

Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash was currently sleeping on a cloud.That is, until a head popped up right beside her and said, "Hi former self's best friend!" The blue pegasus screamed and fell from the cloud, just barely remembering she could fly.

"Pinkie Pie, what are you doing?" The now-annoyed pegasus asked.

"I'm not Pinkie Pie anymore, silly filly! I'm White Pie! And I would love if you could give me some colors from The Rainbow Factory!"

They had done it, White Pie was now a full rainbow of colors.
But now she wasn't Pinkie Pie or even White Pie. She was Rainbow Pie
If fact, it was almost impossible to tell her apart from Rainbow Dash.
Suddenly, Rainbow Pie had an idea...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22