The Round-Robin Game 71 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Prompt: It was a sunny day in Equestria until Twilight Sparkle messed up yet another spell and now Rainbow Dash's wing is broken! Fluttershy is taking care of her, but the two of them will learn more about each other than they expect!

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie strangles the narrator to death with an exclamation mark!

(yes I am aware of how much of a cliche this prompt is)

Pinkie looked at the offending weapon in her hand, soaked in blood and black, cold ink. What has she done? Destroyed the master of her own universe, a literal literary god. She looked at the corspe, and stroked her chin thoughtfully, and a wicked grin spread across her face. With the mere manipulation of this punctuation mark, she could end the lives of thousands. She couldn't help but surpress a giggle. this was going to be fun

BR

Meanwhile, on Earth, the audience gasped at how the narrator has been violently killed... by a little pink pony. Immediately the military began its preparations to avenge the narrator by turning Pinkie into a large pink moonbounce.

taking little time to skin the narrator, she wears his skin and puts on a small green bowler hat. she bends the exclamation point into a quesiton mark and continued her giggling.
"call me the riddler."

As all this stuff was going on on Earth...

(Twilight's Library)

"You sure 'bout this, Twi'? It isn't harmful or anything, right?"
"Sure I'm sure, Rainbow. Just a little tweak here, and a tightening of the restraints..."
"Twilight, if it isn't harmful, then how come I'm tied to a bed with leather straps?"
"Rainbow, trust me. The book said to do it this way."
"...Fine. Ready yet?"
"Alright, here goes!"
Suddenly, there was a massive explosion! Luckily, it was in Canterlot, so nobody that mattered got hurt.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6