Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Well, it'll be released everywhere I can think to put it up, I guess x3 But yeah, I won't submit it it here. The most I'll do is provide a link to it.

It's [probably going to end up] being called 'Stalker', and it's pretty much going to be about Rarity and how she's just about to get started living the life of her dreams, having made a way for her designer brand of clothing to become global. Literally. global. She's even given a certain mare a job; to work by her side.

So there's nothing to worry about... Right?

So there's a twist here: Now, without saying too much, Rarity becomes the center of a series of paranormal events that quickly —and I mean that — spiral out of her control and threaten her life, as well as others', and present her with an ultimatum after actually taking appropriate action against her. And much more along that very line of thought that actually becomes reality.

Oh yes, this is going to be rated 'M', and will have a bit of gore. Well, quite a bit when the time comes for it. It's also a horror story as well, in which this is my first foray into the genre. I'd gladly write more if this story does well. And thus, I could really use your guys' support if you're interested in such a story. You could follow me until I release it [will be in a few days], and hey, if you like it, the follow could be permanent :D

This group isn't moderated, so you can put your own story here without consequence.

5620073 Oh? But there's a thread that says that rule is enforced. I'm confuuusesdd

It's enforced by the groups two admins, neither of which has been on fimfiction in more than a month.

It's still against the rules. It's just not likely to have anyone stopping by regarding it.

--arcum42

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4