Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

Well, out of the TwiShy fics at least. As in, out of every TwiShy fic you've read, what would you consider to be your favorite?

Just kinda curious.

Personally, I would have to say that... Wow. Now I can't choose.

Umm... Either 'Eternal Bonds' or 'Despite All Odds'...

:twilightsmile::heart::yay:

Once Bitten, Twice Shy
it is finished at least, most TwiShy don't seem to ever finish :twilightangry2:
also one of the handful of fics I consider worthy being on EqD

Comment posted by Maarad deleted Apr 20th, 2013

I got to read more fics, I never read Eternal Bonds but I should soon, and I'm about to finish Despite all Odds :twilightsheepish:

I agree with you. That one has to be my favorite. :pinkiesmile: I think it was the first story I'd read for the pairing, and it was what got me into it.

I concur with 593152 on OB,TS. I don't mean to rag on other Twishy authors, but this is one of the few that match up to my high standards of writing quality.

593152 Thirded (Fourthed?). Once Bitten Twice Shy was a wonderful mix of cute and funny, and one of the things that turned me on to TwiShy in the first place.

593672>>593667>>593661>>593152

Somehow, I've never been able to get around to reading that.

I feel horrible for not doing so and will read it as soon as I can.

593995 Indeed. It's probably the best one out there.

Study Buddies is probably my favorite.

im gonna have to go with study buddies

Once Bitten, Twice Shy is also my favorite and the first twishy fic that i read.

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Agree with most of the other shippers here, Once Bitten Twice Shy is the story that got me into TwiShy.
Although, "worthy of EqD" shouldn't mean much, just means the people on the staff liked it.

However, I will say that Study Buddies (no not that one) is deliciously adorable, even if it falls to the same beast I am plagued by.
That, and the relatively unknown fics All Jokes Aside and Books, Birds, Brownies, and Butterflies are extremely well written, being quite amusing and romantic respectively.

609177 by worthy of it I mean it deserves to be on the big pony site, there are a lot of fics that don't really deserve it but are on it and there are many that do but don't get on it.
ie 90% of the fics involving Trixie that are on EqD don't really deserve it :facehoof: I swear most Trixie focused fics are written to just get on EqD

also I agree on Study Buddies but you know it is kinda dead...

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

That's my whole point, they put on fics they like because it's their site. They're biased.

609306 they have a bunch of pre-readers that greenlight fics, it all depends on what pre-reader you get. as for Trixie fics I swear Seth automatically greenlights those :facehoof:

Right now "Once Bitten, Twice Shy" and "Picnic" are definitely my favorites. That being said "An Expression of Love" is looking VERY promising

My apologies for not posting them as links, I'm not sure how to do that ^^;

593144 I think it would have to be the magic of love series by MysteriousStranger

Disease in the Darkness
While it is a dark fic, the relationship Fluttershy and Twilight have as Twilight is dying is very professionally done. 10/10: Would bang.
Also, the beautifully written An Expression of Love.
Twilight takes Fluttershy on an adventure to go find a magic flower that sings when two ponies who are meant for each other are nearby. Krakens, pirates, and tiny ponies ensue.

'Despite All Odds'

Right there with ya. This is my all-time favorite fic (shipping and otherwise)!:pinkiehappy:

>> FlutterLight
Disease in the darkness... Just a bad recommendation like you said dark and grim+twilight.... Dying:facehoof: you are just words undescribable

Just so you know the story is called Disease in the Darkness. I have my issues with it, but the Romance was pretty well done. It stabbed me directly through the heart. :raritydespair:
I didn't expect someone named TwiDash to particularly like this ship. :derpytongue2:

I just put my 1st favorite ship into the name bar..... Without thinking it out twice but anyways twishy is my 3rd favorite ship correction 2nd favorite

And i didnt mean to type. and i was talking to a friend one minute the next im submitting a comment not checking it back over

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

There is an edit button, brah. No reason to continue cluttering up a 66 week old thread.

.... Theres an edit button. Wow i dont pay much attention.

And if you read back over my comment i said it right so why the correction

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26