Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

i`ve been working on my fic (of thestrals and consorts) and of course am still working on aranged happiness. But i`m also very busy irl. I`ve managed to reel in a pretty large cliƫnt meaning if i get this job done between now and next week i`d be set for a few weeks atleast. (so it would be like two 80 to 90H workweeks :twilightangry2: but the reward should be worth it since he`s paying 50% extra on my rate`s because there is incredeble haste and it requires me to work through december 31th and 1th of januari)

So here`s the idea i got while watching the latest episode. So i thought, why not make a small chalange for you all. Unfortunately i cannot award any prices exept for the fame for winning and promoting the best ship.
The deadline: 1th of februari
prompt:
Twilight`s spell to cure fluttershy only cured her mind.

never heard of this chalange

I actually saw this episode and was hoping somebody would make this kinda story. With some soft neck biting... Yeah...

got a decent story gearing up atm. But i`m going to be far to busy to write it out. (and we all know how slow i write :twilightoops: )

I thought about this myself, and I'd totally be working at it already, if I weren't so lazy and otherwise occupied :facehoof:

Interesting, but I'm going to need more info on batponies if I'm to write on.
1) Do they suck fruit, or actual blood?
2) Will Fluttershy have cravings for this fruit/blood?
3) Anything else about barponies, like if they rituals or certain traits.
Then I'll be happy to participate.:twilightsmile:

That i leave up to you. You can stick to how she was during the episode (aka fruitsucking)
Or letting Twi screw up even more (bloodsucking)
As for rituals? They never explain them in the show, so headcanon i guess.
Traits:
Fangs, puffy ears, often slitted eyes and batwings

Cool, thanks. I'll get started once I finish my other contest entry. :twilightblush:

Sound interesting i will give it a shot, it was a twishy challenge that got me started on fimfiction anyways.:yay:
And hey barging rights are always good to hawe.:twilightsmile:

Sounds interesting. I may give it a shot, though I make no promises.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10