Twishy 1,120 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
GjallarFox
Group Admin

Lately, there have been a mass influx of stories into the TwiShy folders. While under normal circumstances I would be enthused beyond mortal comprehension, most of these incoming stories don't actually belong here. I will not be naming names, but if you pay attention to your feed, you probably already know who is behind this. Please do not directly bring this up to them. If you are the one responsible, and you wish to talk to me about this, please message me directly.

However, I am addressing this to everyone in the group. If you want to add a story to the TwiShy group, please ensure it features Twilight and Fluttershy AS A COUPLE IN THE STORY ITSELF. If you see Twilight, Fluttershy, and Romance and/or Sex in the tags, but don't actually know if TwiShy will be a featured ship, please read the story to investigate first. If this influx of stories that don't belong here keeps up, I will be enacting a moderation system, where non-admins can only add the story to a "submission" folder, and the admins (namely me) will manually investigate the story to add it to the relevant (if any) folder(s).

This concludes this TwiShy group PSA. You may now return to your normally scheduled activities.

</3 DarqFox

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1