Humans Aren't Bastards 4,066 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 44 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 44

Marriage... has changed...
It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity.
It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by homos and communiss.

Marriage - and its destruction by dem satanists - has become a well-lubed machine. (strawberry flavored!<3 )

Marriage... has CHANGED...

ID tagged homos carry ID tagged back pocket handkerchiefs, use ID tagged buttplugs.
Gay nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their bathroom-invading abilities.

Pop culture control
Liberal media control
Religious freedom control
Sphincter control

The age of MAH FAMBLY has become the age of control.
All in the name of averting catastrophe from tumblrs of mass destruction.

And he who controls the traditional murrage
controls murican history.

Marriage... has changed...

When the marital battlefield is under total homo control,
marriage... becomes FABULOUS, BETCHES

4500475 we already gone though with this happy

>still thinking I'm Happy.
kek

EDIT:
Enjoy some more gay Solid Snake courtesy of DeviantART.

So are you for? Or against, and just making fun of it?

I can't really enjoy any picture where someone's neck is growing out of where their left shoulder should be.
Oh god. And their right index finger is twice as long as the middle finger. The left hand also appears to be a flipper.

It's like some kind of horrible nuclear accident happened. :raritydespair:

4500510 its happy an don't questin it

>posts lots of yaoi
"Do you like gay things?"

Because they don't think it be like it is, but it do.

because only one person on fimfiction is ever silly

4500525 I'm surprised the mods haven't banned you happy

On the flipside, he can get married now.

Me not being Happy probably has something to do with it
I mean, I am happy about this change.
Is that what you mean?

Oh, is this what you were talking about?

You know the sidebar on my profile is a joke, right?

4500619 You know that's a lie your feeding me right?

You are both the same person....now you can keep this up but it best you tell me in private

On the flipside, he can get married now.

Oh, be nice. Not every gay-complaining-person is secretly gay inside. Some of them are just the regular type of loathing.

Still, maybe he (and the others) can calm down and move on now that things have been settled. They haven't actually lost anything.

Just check his twitter; he's definitely not calming down and moving on.
And throwing hissy fits is a very gay thing to do
QED

Wrong stereotype. Throwing hissy fits is a childish thing to do. It's also (according to stereotype) a womanly thing to do, which is why the gays got saddled with it back when the ruling assumption was that they were "effeminate".

Hay, this is serious bznz, guys. The HomoGays are cumming for our children now! They're going to take them, and all the TruChristians, and herd them into gay-centration camps!

The most virulently hateful and spiteful homophobes are likely the ones who are trying to cover for their own self-loathing, though. That's statistically true.

4501208 Yeah listen that's not always the case.

That's why I said likely.

Read what I'm actually saying please.

Can't argue with statistics, I guess. Even if not, I still wouldn't feel comfortable at pointing at an individual and saying, "That man must be gay!" even if the statistics say it's 76% (not a real statistic) likely.

Also, since you apparently have the statistics looked up, would you mind providing a link? I like to use real numbers rather than made-up ones when I can.

Here is an article talking about (and explaining a little) a study.

There's also this, with this article.

Just for starters and what I could pull up in a few minutes on Google.

4501333 so gay people hate themselves?.......:rainbowhuh:

I assumed that "statistically" was a rhetorical device intended to make your assertion sound more authoritative. I was wrong.

Thank you for the links, I hadn't thought that there actual scientific evidence for the self-loathing stereotype.

4500644 Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're not the same person.

Gay kids are told to hate gay when growing up, and those raised by authoritarian parents (read: a lot, in the US) are especially likely to do so. Me, for example.

Heh, you're welcome.

4501404 there has to be some that are that way without their parent influencing them....

4501386 they are I can tell

4501440 Give me one bit of credible evidence that you have, outside of that joke on Happy's page that claims Aryame is an alt account.

4500644 Happy and Aryame are different people. Trust me.

There are other ways, although that was a common factor for the really bad ones in that study.

Parents fuck you up, mate. And they usually believe (and teach you) they're doing the right thing when they do.

4501451 you know that's actually the hard part. However could we move it to pm though? It's safer there

4501466 Ok I'll take your word for it but I now have two people I don't like.

It's safer there

Happy has agents everywhere and they've killed over less. PM's won't be enough to escape her gaze. Don't go to sleep tonight- that's all the advice I can give you.

4501544 tl:dr you're a fucking Nazi, and probably also an agent of the Patriots.

Anyone who takes OP seriously is a fucking idiot.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 44