Equestrian Saiyans 671 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Boyzilla
Group Admin

Welcome to Equestrian Saiyans, the first Dragon Ball-related group to be published way back. It has been many years since then. This forum thread is used to explain how stories should be sorted in the four folders we have. If you decide to add your story, it must have something related to the Dragon Ball franchise.

Main Folder: This folder represents incomplete stories that have gotten the most traction and popularity on Fimfiction. Only Admins may add or remove stories in this category.

Saiyan Folder: This folder holds stories that feature a protagonist being saiyan, or partially saiyan, in some manner. It is the most numerous category, having a large number of different storytelling using a saiyan.

Other DBZ Folder: This particular folder is used to catalog any story featuring a race outside of saiyans from Dragon Ball franchise as the protagonist. It also includes any stories where the My Little Pony characters are transported to the Dragon Ball universe, if the My Little Pony universe is DBZ-ized, including Equestrian Girls written in or with Dragon Ball.

Somewhat DBZ Related: This folder is used only for those stories that do not fit the other folders. It is used mostly for a collection of one-shots, parody, gags, and other whimsical or massive crossover stories.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1