The Hero... Queen Chrysalis??? 1,733 members · 384 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
herp #1 · Aug 17th, 2018 · · 7 ·

This fic doesnt belong in this group. Chrysalis is a villain within it. And not even a redeamable ( or for that matter, in character) way

Huh? She's allied with Equestria, is working openly with them, and has already helped solve multiple problems. She's maybe not the most friendly of the good-guys, but she's not a villain.

Despite the fact that she's Equestria's ally fighting the Ethereals...

It belongs here for that reason alone.

Someone did a find word search.......

>I haven't read the story at all
she literally kills one of the most likable main heroes for no real reason.

Who did she kill, exactly? Because I don't remember her doing anything like that.

Um, I've read the whole story up to date and I don't recall Chrysalis killing anyone. I mean, she killed an ethereal via beheading.

Aside from that she posed as Celestia while the Princess was in her coma. She later got shot by Exalt alongside Fujikawa, the latter dying. She's spent much of the story since in a medical bed. She also has a daughter who is super cute and is always hanging around that one changeling who had the hots for Lana Jenkins.

So who do you think she killed exactly?

She killed lana jenkins while she was recovering in a hospital bed. If you actually cared about chrysalis youd know this. Twilight literally goes apeshit on her but doesnt kill her

That isn't what happened at all. (Link to chapter 27 of Mente Materia where these events take place)

Lana was killed by an EXALT operative disguised as a doctor and later revealed to have been using a wallflower spell. Immediately after Lana was declared dead, the fake doctor and another operative disguised as a guard entered the command center and opened fire, killing Fujikawa and critically injuring Chrysalis. Twilight arrived in the midst of this and beats down the fake doctor, but holds back from killing her and instead arrests her. This all happened in the same chapter.

It was stated quite clearly that Chrysalis was shot by the same assailant who had killed Lana and was captured by Twilight. Reading that section as Chrysalis having somehow killed Lana would also mean Chrysalis had somehow been in two places at once, had somehow shot herself as two distinct individuals, and had somehow both been incapacitated and bleeding out and able to put up some degree of a fight while disguised as that fake doctor on the other side of the room. A fight that the doctor then lost because Twilight could completely overpower her. The story even used the term "doctor" or "fake doctor" for the assailant multiple times to avoid any potential pronoun confusion in referring to the assassin as "she".

You've very drastically misread the events of the chapter, and I'm still not sure how you could even get to the conclusions you reached.

If you actually cared about chrysalis youd know this

:unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9