The Hero... Queen Chrysalis??? 1,733 members · 384 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Ok my name is ppg1998 I have a lot of great ideas for fimfiction but I'm not a very good writier. I just have great ideas and make outlines of the story. My current idea is that celestia gets out of the shower from a long day of hearing nobles complain in the day court all day and is going to relax but as soon as she gets out she then sees chrysalis on her balcony. She then gets ready for at attack but she just stands there not even looking at her and chrysalis looks like hell and after celestia lets more of her guard down chrysalis then speaks to here about turning herself in and celestia doesn't but it one bit. She then gets a little more miffed and says this all a trap but chrysalis keeps say that she just wants to be turned in for her crimes but after some yelling at her chrysalis has a emotional break down and then explains she is the last changling alive and she feels entirely reasonable for the entire death of her race and family. Chrysalis feels actually bad for her and then gives her a chance of redemption and celestia takes it upon herself to make sure chrysalis turns good. (Spoiler this is a chrysalis X celestia story) as for the amount of chapters I'm thinking 15 or more. I am also looking for tags of slice of life, sad, romance, sex, alternative universe, comedy, and the rating I'm going for is teen. Im also expecting a lot of conversations where they think celestia is crazy or just down right hate chrysalis well that is until they tell them about the family thing. The mane 6 still won't like her though and neither will Luna but she will warm up eventually. Same with the mane 6 also when it gets to it I am expecting a hilarious reaction to some characters when they here chrysalis and celestia are in a relationship.

If your interested in helping just let my know by replying for this

herp #2 · Apr 1st, 2016 · · 1 ·

Since you seem to be under 14 years old, or the equivelant, I'm going to assume you don't really know how all this shit works. Even the greatest ideas are normally ignored by everyone, mostly because writing an actual good story with them takes time and effort. The outline you put forth is not very compelling and formatted and spoken in a way that makes it tiresome to even read. I recommend you learn how to write and then try to execute the idea yourself. Grammar and writing fiction for dummies should work if you are having trouble finding avenues to learn how to write a story on your own. If you have some other place you like to learn writing from, consider that as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2