The Hero... Queen Chrysalis??? 1,733 members · 384 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Here's the idea. In a universe where changelings decided to force bipedal evolution for their species ((after the Canterlot Wedding)) Chrysalis conquered the Galaxy. She and her race the PROTEANS ((scratch the H)) were the dominant race. Protean is an adjective and means versatile, mutable, adaptable, capable of assuming many forms.

Now in this universe instead of Javik Shepard would awaken Chrysalis. They would gather the elements of harmony to complete building the crucible and have a good ending I hope. The mane 6 and the Princesses plus a few other changelings might also be alive. So... what say you? Interesting?

4366024 I'd read it.

4366163 I've got like 5 positive responses so far and I'm digging it.

4366172 I would say, however, don't make her anthro. There are plenty of species that don't fit that pattern, like the Hanar, and doing anthro just makes it look like you're too lazy to figure out how quadrapedal tech would work, which isn't that hard given telekinesis.

4366424 It's more like a matter of re-arranging the limbs I think. More like she can put her finger-like thingies inside her hoof and start trotting if necessary. Just an idea though. Something to justify the humanoid appearance of the protheans or something.

4366453 Eh, I don't know. I guess I'm just not a fan of anthro when there are alternatives. Like, just AU so that the protheans weren't humanoid or something.

... though this idea does have an interesting implication on the Collectors.

4366521 Or it could be that they simply chose an upright stance and we didn't exactly see their forms and confused them with humanoids. Kinda like the geth consensus where we saw Quarians with masks before their time but for a different reason.

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

4366024 Color me impressed.

I'd like to see where this goes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11