Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 84 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 84
Hydkore
Group Admin

Sorry for yet again taking a bit longer than required but certain someone had totally forgotten that he needed to post this thread :trixieshiftleft: Anyways, like said in yesterday's message, we're beginning the reorganization with a simple update on just who here are willing to be reviewers, let it be proof-, pre-reading or editing.

Just fill this form here [NOTE: even the old members need to do this!]:

Username:
Tell us a bit about yourself: (just few lines, no need for a biography.)
Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: (you are not limited to just a single, you can even be all!)
How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: (no, you do not need to be an expert; we're infact supporting anyone new to just hop in!)
Prefered tags: (We count Clop as one too.)
Favorite form of communication: (Skype, PM etc.)

Why are we doing this, you may ask; well, this is simply to allow us to implement the next step in our plans; forming a respective thread for each of the reviewer. And before you wonder, me and Lyra had a discussion about the tag thread idea and after doing so, ended up realizing it had flaws and really wouldn't be much of help.

So what we came up was this; each of the reviewers will post a thread AFTER GETTING APROVAL FROM EITHER ME OR LYRA, so please don't start spamming threads yet. Basically how this would work is that each reviewer would get their own thread and requester would then reply to the first message in the said thread, so the person will get a notification and nobody should go unnoticed (if you post a message and forget to use the reply, it's your own fault.) We will inform every applied reviewer (via PM) what they're required to list in their threads etc. and when you can post them (any thread not approved gets vaporized).

So what are you waiting for? Start sending those requests :rainbowlaugh:

NOTE: I'm no more part of this groups managing for inactivity, so there's no point in messaging me. Just start a new thread asking for help. Sorry for all the inconvenience, been away for AGES.

802488 Do we need to send this in PM form?

By sending requests, we private message one of you, right?

Hydkore
Group Admin

802549>>802551
f you want to PM the applications, just go ahead and message either me or Lyra. Technically the idea was to post them on this thread but it really isn't that nitpicky :derpytongue2:

Master Lyra
Group Admin

Actually, I'd rather you post it here and not PM it. It's easier to keep a record of it.

The BB of C:

I enjoy funny stories and good action/adventure. I'll take one-shots as well as longer stories so long as I believe in the premise.
I'm good for pre-reading, proof-reading and editing but better at the latter two.
Experienced with college level English and a couple years of tutoring.

Prefered tags:
Adventure, Comedy, Random, Slice of Life
Sometimes Romance and Dark (I'm picky here).

Favorite form of communication:
Skype - Brony Debates (bronydebates@yahoo.com)

Aburi
Group Admin

Username: Aburi
Tell us a bit about yourself: I am an avid reader and an active critic on this site.
Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: proof- and pre-reader
How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: err... A bit. I have several long term projects that I'm helping with and have taken dozens of short term works.
Prefered tags: All minus gore
Favorite form of communication: PM
Favorite form of collaboration: G-Docs

Username: AlicornPriest

Tell us a bit about yourself:
My name is Alicorn Priest. ...What do you want to know? American, college student, male, overall nice guy. I try to be helpful as much as possible. I just really like making people smile. :pinkiesmile:

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: (you are not limited to just a single, you can even be all!)
Kind of do all of them, really. Probably better at proofreading than editing, but I'm willing to do all three.

How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading:
I'm actually fairly experienced. I think my favorite story that I've looked at (not to pick favorites or anything! :rainbowderp:) would be "A Wake of Mist and Flame," but I've helped quite a lot of people, from my good friend Japko to Georg and y1fellas.

Prefered tags:
I'll probably read just about anything, really. Not clop, though.

Favorite form of communication: (Skype, PM etc.)
PM me, send your documents to my Gmail account.

Username: Luminary

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a complete bookworm. Twi-style, if Twilight only stuck her nose in fiction. I tend to look at ponyfic with an eye toward high standards, but I'll happily gush over (and then likely pick apart) any work that delivers on just about any emotion, be it positive or negative.

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: Pre-reader. Other types will be done only at gunpoint, or after delivery of sacks of cash. Incidental, obvious grammar errors will be correct for free (How generous!).

How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: Over a half dozen projects (and counting) from short one shots, to sprawling epic adventures.

Preferred tags: Any, except for Human or Random, if by 'Random' you mean 'trollfic' or 4chan memefest.
Mature rated stuff (including clop) is fine too. That said, I do most FiM-related stuff at work, where I can't be dealing with anything racy, thus pre-reading for that sort will take a bit longer.

Having the work on Google Docs/Drive is a bonus, since it makes it easy to comment on, or point out errors. It's not a requirement, however.

Sorry Luminary, your set up was just too good to resist :derpytongue2:

Username epreeses1

Tell us a bit about yourself If i had to compare myself to any of the Mane 6, becouse that's the easiest why for me to get my point across, it would have to be Twilight. I had her thirst for knowledge and i love to help others. the thing that separates me from her however is that i procrastinate, but my mind goes nuts whenever i do it, kind of like Twilight beating herself up in lesson zero. i do go insane.

Are you a Pre-reader/ Proofreader or Editor I conciser myself a proofreader becouse i focus mostly on the plot line and characters, but if i see grammar mistakes i won't hesitate to point them out

How much experience do you have Proofreading I haven't done too many, about four or five, but i am looking to add to that.

Preferred tags I'm not too picky, i''l take anything but clop. My favorite is sad fics with a bit of gore in them. basically, if it's got a good story line, then i'll review it. Length however just means that i would take a longer amount of time.

Favorite form of communication Right now, when it comes to people i don't know in person. i love Emails. i can check my email on my phone, and if it's not acting up on me, can get back to you pretty quickly.

Username: cannonSpectacle

About Me: Of the mane six, I relate the best to Twilight and Applejack. I am very book-smart, and often get carried away while reading. I also try to be as honest as possible, although I'm not as much of a hard worker as Applejack.

Pre-read/Proofread/Edit: I'm still not sure what pre-reading is, but I can both edit and proofread. I am a through-and-through grammar Nazi, so be prepared for that.

Experience: Not nearly as much as I'd like :twilightsheepish: What I have done, however, has usually been excellent.

Tags: Human, Adventure, Comedy, Romance. Some Crossovers, but not too many. I don't think I could do Slice of Life very well, and I refuse to edit or proofread anything rated mature.

Preferred mode of communication: PM, email

Aburi
Group Admin

Perhaps a quick set of definitions would help.
Here is how I view the differences between pre-reading, proofreading, and editing:

Pre-reading: this is looking over the story for plot issues, characterizations, logic flaws, and related issues. A pre-reader is also someone to bounce ideas off of to help develop a story.

Proofreading: this is what your english teacher does. It is pointing out all the technical errors to the author so he or she can correct them him/herself.

Editing: this is where the author gives over control of the prose to someone else to correct and improve.

Master Lyra
Group Admin

It's on the front page. I did some heavy editing.

Aburi
Group Admin

Ahh - I hadn't seen that yet, thank you

Master Lyra
Group Admin

PEW
PEW
POW
BANG
SHIZAM
KAPLOW
All approved. I'll send you instructions for your page in a bit.

Username: TheaOchiMati

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm currently studying music composition/harp performance. Decided to start editing because it's kind of fun, and because all of these awesome works on this site have reignited my love for reading.

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: Yes. Any and all of the above. I'll fill whatever role is desired.

How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: No formal training, but I've been all of the above for roughly 7 chapters of a few different stories. Some of them requiring much more... rigorous help than others.

Prefered tags: Adventure. Comedy. SoL. AU. Romance.
I'll take on just about anything except for fics that are gory for the sake of gore.

Favorite form of communication: Skype. PMs on here are also alright, but Skype is by far the easiest.

(Ps: I'm currently pretty wrapped up in the Royal Road collab. plus various stories that the members are writing on the side. So taking requests may be slow.)

Username: Ogopogo

Tell us a bit about yourself: Currently living in Lake Okanagan Currently studying engineering with an intent to study mechanical. As a pastime of mine (so I don't go crazy), I write and read stories. Emphasis should be placed upon read, given that I am a very fast reader. With an eye for detail, I decided to offer my help to others to further their own ideas.

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: Pre-reader and proofreader

How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: Helped edit and flesh out ideas for a few stories. A moderate amount of experience.

Prefered tags: Any, except for the odd reservations for HiE, sex and gore.

Favorite form of communication: Google docs, email and PM's.

Comment posted by Qxesw deleted Mar 24th, 2013

Username: Qxesw

Tell us a bit about yourself: I read a lot as a hobby. Fairly fast reader, and I enjoy helping others with moving their story along and helping them with grammar and spelling issues. Very picky about grammar.

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: Pre-reader mostly. but I also proofread.

How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: Not that much, I've only done 2 stories so far.

Preferred tags: Comedy and Slice of Life. I'll do anything besides gore and clop though.

Favorite form of communication: Email and PM's.

Comment posted by Iam Atrie deleted Apr 4th, 2013

Username: Naden Gryphus

Time zone: -6 hours (Central Time)

Tell us a bit about yourself: A high-school student that likes to write and read way too much. I have a lot of spare time in my day. Wanting to help fellow authors. This was one of the logical steps to take.

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: I consider myself a proof-reader, though I can be an editor or a pre-reader if needed.

How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: Apart from proof-reading and editing my own work (which has been qualified with excellent grammar/punctuation) I have also proof-read Out of my Element : Just a Hop Skip and a Time Jump as a favor. I can help out the author expand his ideas and help him with his storyline, or I could just point out continuity errors or grammar mistakes. It depends on what the author needs from me.

Preferred tags: Adventure, Comedy, Slice of Life, Alternate Universe, Human.

Favorite form of communication: Skype or PM

Skype username: diegodhoyos

Favorite form of collaboration: Google Docs. I could work with e-mailed pieces, but working through GDocs would greatly speed up the process.

Username: flecdorbee

Tell us a bit about yourself: I enjoy grimdark, clop, just about anything really. I live in Omaha, NE and I'll proofread just about anything!
Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: Editor, Proofreader, Pre-reader.
How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: I've been editing and proofreading for 6 years, 2 of them professionally.
Prefered tags: Clop, Adventure, Dark, Sad

Username: FoxDemonPony84

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well.....I am a huge fan of the show and the fan fiction that has resulted. I have an associates degree in English composition, so I am someone who knows how to write. I am currently a Psychology student at California State University, San Bernardino and spend most of my free time reading (also writing...though I have had less time for that recently), spending time with my boyfriend, and having fun with my friends at the karaoke bar or hookah bar.

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: I can do all three!

How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: I have done an extensive amount of proofreading for friends and people I know from school. I was the assistant editor for two releases of my Community College's Literary Magazine. Having a degree in English composition means that I have written a substantial amount (mostly in the academic arena) and know how grammar and tense should be. I am a major speed reader (example: I can read Lord of the Rings in two days and finish most books under 500 pages in what amounts to a day or two). My basic rule is that I will take no more then three days to process your work and get it back to you (unless you send me something that is over 10,000 words...that may take me up to five days).

Preferred tags: Down for any.....even the ones that are very NSFW.

Favorite form of communication: PM me or email me at foxdemongirl84@gmail.com (this will come straight to my cell phone, so I will receive it ASAP).

Hope I can be of help to anyone who needs it! :twilightsmile:

Master Lyra
Group Admin

All of you that I haven't approved; I just sent the others the instructions on their page. I want to see how it will play out before I send more. Sorry...!

Hey everyone, just thought that I could offer my services here as well considering that I'm already a member of the proofreader group. The more people I can get in touch with, the better.

Username: IRpony

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a college student who's taken several courses in creative writing and fiction composition. Also I have an appreciation for clop partially due to the fact this is not something I would normally get to work on IRL because, let's be honest, who would take it seriously?

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: I am capable of all 3 and will implement all 3 in my reviews. However, I will give you feedback/comments/suggestions on your work so I suppose I am closest to a pre-reader.

How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: I've read a lot, lot, lot of stories. Mostly the classes I have taken have forced me to peer edit everyone's work, so I decided that could apply here as well. Though I do expect the stories I get to have been read through by the author more than an initial draft. Trust me, reading it out loud can catch a lot of simple mistakes. I will help with the rest.

Preferred tags: Romance/Clop. I'm open to more types, but I reserve the right to reject a request.

Favorite form of communication: PM me on FiMFiction and I'll take care of you. Your have an account, don't you? :raritywink:

I know some things are getting updated around here, but I thought that the least I could do was reach out and offer my services.

Username: ABagOVicodin

Tell us a bit about yourself: A regular writer that has gotten a few fics onto EQD. I've gotten numerous reviews from them so I am aware of what EQD posting material is. I wanna flex my pre-reader muscles and actually read some fics, since I haven't read any in a while, merely wrote some.

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: Pre-reader.

Prefered tags: No crossovers. Preferably one-shots.

Favorite form of communication: Private Message.

username: prince galaxy

tell us about yourselfe: well i'm a big fan of the show i like writing stories. i'm 21 years i'm living in the netherlands and i'm studying in astronomica currently i'm helping my father in his store he is optician. as for my hobby's reading star gazing and writing.

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: well pre reading and giving my opinion and i if you need some idea's i can help

Prefered tags: i don't mind what kind of story it is

Favorite form of communication: skype: spaceguy1999 and pm

Username : Awesomebronypony
About me: interesting question.... I live in India so the time zone can be quite irritating seeing as most people are halfway around the world. I'm male and not sexist.:pinkiehappy: .
What am I : I don't know. I guess I can be anything, though I'm not really sure (thats what mlp teaches, right? )
Preferred tags : I'm not really comfy with clops, but I guess I can try other stuff. Crossovers I won't know much about unless I've experienced it before (India IS a bit of a lagger)
Preferred mode of communication : PM's
Exp: none at all :fluttershysad: so you can go to the next guy:pinkiesad2:

The Abyss

I'm a junior at the University of South Carolina, I love writing, editing/proofreading, and reading my little pony fanfiction.

I can be whatever you need me to be, whether it be an editor, a proofreader, or a pre-reader!

I have extensive experience in all roles. Just check my user page to see the stories I've edited!

Preferred Tags: Romance, Adventure, Clop, Comedy, and just about anything that doesn't deal with grimdark stuff. (I won't touch it with a forty-foot pole).

Favorite form of communication: Would have to be Skype. I'm on there constantly, so reaching me wouldn't be a problem.

Username: Ziore

Tell us a bit about yourself: High-school student. I read a lot and i would really like to help people out with their fictions as i really enjoy reading a good fiction. I try to be friendly and polite at most times. Because of me living in Sweden my time zone might be different from others.

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: I will be able to be any role that is needed of me, though i would prefer to be an editor or proofreader.

How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: I have been helping my friends with their writing (fiction, essays and so on). I do read a lot of books and fictions and my grades in English are top, so I'm thinking I will be able to do a good job.

Prefered tags: Adventure, Human, Alternate universe, sad, dark and romance. I am not a romance guru, but i can give some advice. Crossovers are good as long as i know of the other 'part'.

Favorite form of communication: PM, mail or working in google docs. Skype is an option if real-time chat is needed.

Username: Silver_Mist
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a high-school student and I base my drawings and stories on random brainstorms I get during the day. Next thing I know, I'm writing a full-on story based on a simple back-story I came up with while drawing or something.
Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: Which ever role needs me. I don't mind as long as I can better someone's work and help them improve on anything they are weak in.
How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: I usually help my friends when they're having a hard time with something, like grammar or plot development. It helps them know the difference between confusing words and help them stop making run-on sentences.
Preferred tags: I don't mind, I read everything from a small romance novel to a gore filled extravaganza.
Favorite form of communication: I prefer PM or e-mail if someone doesn't have a Kik Messenger, considering the fact that's mostly where I am bound to answer the quickest. I'll also do Skype if possible. Google Docs is a must have for me to properly read/edit/suggest things for someone.

Username: Admiral Rarity

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well im canadian, I was born in montreal,quebec. Because Quebec is a french speaking province, my first langage is french. Then after some years i learn english. Right now i can speak even if its with a big accent, write maybe not to best writing (better than french) and i can read perfectly well. Im now around 16 year old (no clop for me). I am also a horrible writer. And for those who want to know I suck at video games. (The last part is not related)

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: Pre-reader

How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: Lets be honest there, im not the best pre-readers, but i dont need to be the best in the world i mean i do this because its fun, im not paid, nor do i pre-read romans. A lot of people told me that i head straight way to get to the point and not make any compromise when i tell my opinions. Im straightforward, honest and serious if its important. That was my qualities. Now about my expericence, lets be honest there. I am not the most experimented. I am only doing this for a few friends for like a month now.

Prefered tags: romance, sad, tragedy, comedy (hate: human, adventure)

Favorite form of communication: my fimfiction pm, or my yahoo email, other thing i dont check often.

Thank you for considering

Admiral rarity

Username: Luna-cy

About me: I like to help others and I like to provide what I can, even if that isn't much. I really enjoy helping improve stories, and I like to see the good in everything.

Proofreader, pre-reader, editor: Proofreader/pre-reader

Previous Experience: I've helped a few others with projects they were/are working on, and I'm fairly keen at spotting plot holes in multiple works.

Preferred tags: I'd prefer things that are in Alternate universe or adventure (variety is the spice of life), but so long as it isn't hardcore clop or anything on a rediculous maturity level (guts and gore galore) I'm not bothered by much.

Preferred communication: PM

username:goddamnAnimalPlanet
Tell us about yourself: Well I enjoy literature,writing and film. I'm easily amused, hyperactive, and I like to make people laugh. I don't like being a big butt to people and I have the computer skills of a potato.

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: pre-reader.

How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: Not much as far as all this internet business goes but I do know some stuff about literature and english.

Prefered tags: I think I can pretty much go for anything except clop, the more enthusiastic torture porn and maybe HIE

Favorite form of communication: PM, I guess.

Username: Literary Luna

About Me: I am still technically a kid, but I have experience in literature. I try to push myself to the limit (Intellect-wise), and since I'm still in school, I make pretty good grades. When it comes to fan fiction, I have periods of procrastination, but I don't do it when I'm looking at someone's story, I try to get back to them as soon as possible.

Editor/Proofreader/Pre-reader: I could do any of these, but I lean towards proofreading more than the rest of them and pre-reading would be next. I don't usually do editing, but I will if there is no one else for the job.

Experience: I'm just starting out, but whenever I read someone's story, I post the positive review on the comments and PM any grammar, plot, or character problem.

Preferred Tags: Dark, Sad, Tragedy, Adventure, (Sometimes) Comedy, and Romance (Sometimes I may review clop)

Favorite Communication: PM

Because why the fuck not?

Username: Selbi
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm German and 18. Don't let my nationality fool you into believing I suck at English: I've edited countless of stories already. I'm merely looking to expand my workspace by reaching out to other people.
Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: Editor, though I may give proof-read like comments occasionally.
How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: As I've said, I've already edited quite a lot of stories (mostly, but not limited to, Kaidan and RainbowBob). Definitely not a 'perfect' English speaker, but I have a lot of experience with the stuff I indeed know.
Prefered tags: Anything goes, as long as it isn't some REALLY weird stuff (like scat). Don't mind gore or clop.
Favorite form of communication: PM, Skype, or Google Docs comments itself.

Username: Vangash
Information about me: I've always been an analytic person and want to use this to help others!
Preferred role: I'd prefer to be a proof-reader and a pre-reader as I tend to do both rather well and want to be as much help as I can with my given talents!
Experience: As stated previously I've always done the job a bit, if only keeping it to myself but I've really wanting to start helping people with it.
Preferred tags:Romance (Can have clop, but I'd much prefer that it be more story than clop.), sad, tragedy, adventure.
Favorite form of communication: PM, however Skype is fine too I'm just rather introverted so I can neglect it sometimes.

Username: Kento124

Tell us a bit about yourself: I just adore Octavia and vinyl scratch ships second to dash and scootaloo. I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to grammar.[Mostly due to my English teacher hammering 'Whats the point of grammar if don't know how to use it']. I am how ever have a knack for under standing what it takes for a great story to be made. Heck i get drag off by some of my friends and class mates just for that. I can't read human, not that i hate it. i just can't seem to get sucked into it.

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: Pre-reader/ Proofreader

How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: New at It but i;m will to give it a shoot. One doesn't know if he doesn't try, right.

Prefered tags: I good with all of the but human.

Favorite form of communication: PM {I check it once a day}

Hello, I am Spencer Lightning Write,
I am a male, British, teen. I have been a Brony since mid-october, 2012,
and I have been writing for most of my life.
And My ansestory goes as far back as Oliver Cromwell, who ruled England, by goverment, for eleven years. I also sign-off on most comments with -Lightning, it has nothing to do with Skeeter The Lurker. And my 'best pony' is Rainbow Dash.

With yours, or Master Lyra's permission, I would to be a pre-reader and an editor.
I have had about six to seven years of writing, and three years of reviewing, mostly sci-fi.

my prefered catagories include, Sci-Fi, gore, shipping, human, and alternate universe.
my most disliked catagory is clop.

my prefered use of comunication is by MP, or commenting on my user page, I cheak my inbox daily. But, if is

-Lightning

It seems you have a whole lot of applications coming in, but I don't see any responses and there doesn't seem to be any new threads popping up in the forum.

Has this group gone inactive?

Time to revitalize this thread once more! I just hope someone sees this :derpytongue2:

Username: IceColt

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a student from germany, aiming to become a teacher for history and physics. I am also an enthusiast for stories and languages, and English comes to me as easy as a second mother language. So do not hesitate to choose me when you need someone to look over your story!

Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: I'm open for any of the three positions, though the longer a story is, the more unlikely my offer to be an editor for it becomes. Still, asking never hurts.

How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: I've been around and done a few stories here and there, though my prior experience is not as far-reaching as that of my colleagues who have introduced themselves further up in this thread. Nonetheless, I know my way around writings, I can assure you that.

Prefered tags: Well, it's easier to tell you what I don't do - for example, clop. I'm sorry, but I just have real difficulties reading about ponies having sexual intercourse. Anything else is free game though. Yes, I'll even read dark fics, though I hope you'll spare me the torture porn kind of stories that are inspired by Cupcakes or Rainbow Factory.
Aside from that, I'm down for anything else!

Favorite form of communication: PM. If the project is extensive, I'm willing to exchange Skype information.

Username: Serene
Tell us a bit about yourself: (just few lines, no need for a biography.) I'm a teenager from Great Britain who has an extremely large case of books. English is one of my skills, though I'm quite a new author. Reading, however, comes naturally to me, and so does proofreading and editing.
Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: (you are not limited to just a single, you can even be all!) I don't mind being an editor or proofreader.
How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: (no, you do not need to be an expert; we're infact supporting anyone new to just hop in!) I have been reading published stories and picking out mistakes for a while now, even though actual books don't have many errors!
Prefered tags: (We count Clop as one too.) Romance, Clop, Slice-Of-Life, Teen stories, Adventure...I don't mind! The only thing I have a problem about is heavy gore, where ponies have a massive description on how they're tortured to death or something.
Favorite form of communication: (Skype, PM etc.) Just pop me a PM on here, but if you want my Skype, just ask.

I hope you see this, as the topic's 'died down' quite a bit.

Username: Avatar of Madness
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm from Mississippi, and I'm schooled very well in English. I tend to notice logical errors/grammatical errors very quickly. I like to read, and hate seeing potential wasted due to crappy grammar and logic.
Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: All three.
How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: I had to my own when I wrote my work (not a fanfic, just a regular fic) so no ACTUAL fanfic experience, but I do have a year or two from reading through and finding errors.
Prefered tags: Adventure, Comedy, Crossover, Slice-of-Life
Favorite form of communication: Facebook, personal messages on here.

1933840 he probably won't, because you forgot to hit the reply button :twilightblush:

:facehoof: Argh! Thanks for informing me of my stupidness. :twilightblush: Lets try again, shall we?

Username: Serene
Tell us a bit about yourself: (just few lines, no need for a biography.) I'm a teenager from Great Britain who has an extremely large case of books. English is one of my skills, though I'm quite a new author. Reading, however, comes naturally to me, and so does proofreading and editing.
Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: (you are not limited to just a single, you can even be all!) I don't mind being an editor or proofreader.
How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: (no, you do not need to be an expert; we're infact supporting anyone new to just hop in!) I have been reading published stories and picking out mistakes for a while now, even though actual books don't have many errors!
Preferred tags: (We count Clop as one too.) Romance, Clop, Slice-Of-Life, Teen stories, Adventure...I don't mind! The only thing I have a problem about is heavy gore, where ponies have a massive description on how they're tortured to death or something.
Favorite form of communication: (Skype, PM etc.) Just pop me a PM on here, but if you want my Skype, just ask.
I hope you see this, as the topic's 'died down' quite a bit.

Aburi
Group Admin

Master Lyra and Hydkore are not responding lately, so that leaves me as most senior member...

I'm going to give you approval to start your reviewer thread.
Include the application that I'm replying to and the group rules from the front page. Feel free to use an existing thread as a template.

Welcome to the team!

Comment posted by Crescent Sonata deleted Oct 20th, 2013

Username: Crescent Sonata
Tell us a bit about yourself: (just few lines, no need for a biography.) I'm a teenager from the USA, aspiring fanfic writer, and I just generally enjoy editing, reading, and the like.
Are you an editor/proofreader/pre-reader: (you are not limited to just a single, you can even be all!) All, I'm perfectly comfortable with any of these!
How much experience do you have on editing/proofing/pre-reading: (no, you do not need to be an expert; we're infact supporting anyone new to just hop in!) Well, I do it a lot in school, and I edit my friends/family members' writing often.
Prefered tags: (We count Clop as one too.) Adventure, Dark, Tragedy, Romance, pretty much anything, just NO clop or really heavy gore, I'm not into that.
Favorite form of communication: (Skype, PM etc.) PMs

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 84