British Bronies! 66 members · 334 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Post what part of our beloved UK you are from.
I'm from Liverpool

Barnsley, South Yorkshire.

My peers must never know, it would be the death of me.

2484496 Morley, in West Yorkshire.

Comment posted by Nova_Blast deleted Apr 27th, 2014

2484496 Grew up in London but I now live in Scunthorpe, North Links...

don't even think of mentioning 'skint' :ajbemused:, no I wasn't in it, and no, not all of Scunthorpe is like that, although, having said that, if ever you do visit Scunthorpe, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM RIDDINGS AND WESTCLIFFE LIKE YOU LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, the stuff that goes on down there... :pinkiecrazy::fluttercry:

2486162 you live relatively near me (Scunthorpe), with me it's not my peers that would be the problem, they wouldn't care, but the fact that I would probably be lynched in the street :fluttershysad: (fucking chavs:twilightangry2:)

Yep, chavs'll do that to ya. :ajsleepy:

3233432 i'm usually all for love and tolerance, but chavs are where I make an exception :pinkiecrazy:

Manchester, Oldham. And grateful to say, not a chav!

3233416 That's awesome I live in Scunthorpe too. I live over near the baths hall area.

4156249 I'm in one of the private estates between Riddings and Westcliff, but more towards Westcliff.

thankfully we don't have to deal with anything bad beside the Metal theives collectors

4156331 It's fine around here too, mostly anyway. They made it look so bad on that. Lived here my whole life, and it's a place love.

near Weymouth, Dorset

i am torquay that is in devon :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18