BlackWing is Awesome 169 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I think that in order to have a sequel, he must reach the point of King.
This said sequel, IMO, should be Grif and Gilda ruling the land, and children. There shall also be an entity or other threatening equestria, in which Echo will play a part in.
Now, if BlackWing chooses a threequel, let us hope, it should be their children adventuring south of the equator.
Now, DISCUSS!
Edit: First.

this idea blew my mind :moustache:

He still didn't write that final epilogue to Ascended that takes place like 2000 years later after everyone he loved (besides princesses) are dead. Just sayin. But, anyway, In sequel, New dominion should live and prosper on trade w/ equestria, and then Discord, that motherfucker, shows up, and then chaos ensues. of course.

It all depends how Griffin The Griffin ends, really. If he decides to write a sequel, he'll leave some kind of unanswered question or unfinished quest, kind of like with Monster. If he does, it would seem like it would probably be either the New Dominion going to war or possibly just the lives of Griffin, Gilda, and their children, if that happens. The rest of the crew, if they aren't dead by then, would probably have important roles in the kingdom, all suiting their skills.

299957 exactly and summoned well it doesn't have a plot so its basically the neverending story (the movies are lies) anywho song of the moon (I hate having to remember things because the title feels wrong) could have a sequul depends on hw it finishes and personally I kinda hated ascended and at some point in time I remember saying something about it to blackwing and he agreed well in the fact that monster was better (thats the reason I hated ascended) welp yeah cia ( still think Im spelling that wrong) wait am I forgetting a story

I could see him pulling off a Gurren Lagann (brohoof if you know it) style sequel, wherein it jumps to him ruling and then a new BIGGER enemy shows up and he goes and punches his face off then goes back to ruling or leaves it to someone else worthy. :twilightoops:

I can see for me Celestia and Luna giving Griffin a backhanded gift like immortality, knowing that Griffin would see that as a curse. :trollestia:
Besides, the prinsesses knows that Griffin is basicly (chaotic) good and somewhat wants him to rule/lead the new Dominion, making it more stable and less likely repeating the same problem as 900 years ago.

I think that their children around the world is pretty cool, but I have a really great idea...

I was thinking something more like Grif is at war against the Dracgon tribes of the west, as they are causing damage to his kingdom. Gilda is shot down and wiped of her memory, and they use her as a general in their war.

Grif and Gilda meet up, and Gilda doesn't remember anything about Griffin - the only thing she knows is that her place in the Dracgon army is not right. Griffin persuades her to stay with the Griffin Army, and as much as he would love to get her back into second-in-command status, he decides to make her make her way to the top.

As the Dracgon Army begins to threaten the very lifestyle of the Griffins, Gilda goes through a series of events that pretty much define her life - war, death, sickness, fear, and love. Griffin is torn between his love for Gilda and his success in war as she influences his decisions. Not to mention, he is outwardly jealous of the persistent commander griffins who seem to get on to Gilda's case too much for his liking.

Echo, as his bro, comes back with a horde of Diamond Dogs, now integrated with the Griffin Army. Somehow, Echo manages to trigger a response system in Gilda... unfortunately, the wrong one. She remembers things, but its everything before and after encountering Griffin. The war is almost won, but the love is dead. In a desperate attempt, Griffin tries everything to win her love.

The last battle happens to be with a black dragon, as obsidian as night and with the evil of the deepest levels of Tartarus. An epic final battle begins, I suggest putting on video game music here. Slash after slash, the two are met at every action. As he slays the ferocious beast, Gilda remembers him, and her love. She cries out, tries anything to stop the dracgon's fangs from sinking into the flesh of Griffin.

But its too late.

Griffin's dead.

I killed you there, didn't I? :trollestia:

He might be dead, but Gilda remembers something no one else does - love is almost as powerful as death. Gilda's love is so great, she provides enough life for both of them.

I don't know what the end should be like, but yeah, I thought that was a good idea.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11