Ilias' Disciples 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I plan on writing the most disgusting torture fic ever created. It'll be called PonyFall: Twilight.

It'll go under the guise of just another stupid fucking 'Ponyfall' story (which are notorious for being written by perverted autistic man-children), but here's the twist. Twilight ends up as a human in china (able to speak Chinese of course), she is quickly taken to a detention center/labor camp after being confused as a Falun Gong practitioner.

Horrific torture and rape ensues ending with Twilight being completely broken, screaming at random intervals and defecating uncontrollably once she is teleported back to equestria. or she dies there. whatever.

same old same old sounding to me...

perfectgore
Group Contributor

301660 You must do this.

It'll be based upon real events.

perfectgore
Group Contributor

301680 that'll make it even funnier... but what are the Falun Gong? And why do they wish to betray the gloriouse chinese government?

perfectgore
Group Contributor

301680 Scratch that, I Wiki'ed it.

And? did you read what they do. what'll make it worse is I'll tell everyone at the end of the story that these things have happened to people, and I just changed it so the victim was Twilight. I'll leave a message afterwards saying "you may now proceed to lose any remaining faith in humanity.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7