Ilias' Disciples 9 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Ilias
Group Admin

Irish Shepard is a very odd man with many odd tastes, but none of them include My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Infact, he absolutely hates it and it's fanbase.

He spends half of his free time trolling bronies on the internet, and his other half playing 'good' video games or lurking /tg/ and /r/dolan.

When an Asian woman drives her car into a stockpile of propane canisters, Irish is resurrected in what he claims is hell.

This is...

Pony Hater in Equestria.

Brilliant. Will there be blood and Gore, you should share this with us so we can help you write it, I'd love to share a few idea's.

Also, you should make this Irish guy every kind of racist, homophobic and xenophobic. Make him the most discriminating man ever to live in Ireland, a place where gangs rove around knee-capping homosexuals and black people.

Ilias
Group Admin

here's what I have so far

I am Irish Shepard, a man considered a troll, asshole, and douchebag by the brony community, but a very pleasant and patient man if you ever met me in real life, and I have never encountered a bitch like as this.

This fucking black woman, easily four hundred pounds with a body gushing with putrid sweat was screaming her head off at me, spouting gibberish and the occasional (by occasional I mean every second word) profanities for some stupid, asinine reason.

"You fuhkin' shithead, I fuhkin' demand a fuhkin' rehfund fer dis fuhkin' piece ah' shit!" She screeched, barely holding up a torn apart propane canister.

"Ma'am, I'm very sorry but I ca-"

"YOU FUHKIN' PIG! GIVE ME A FUHKIN' REFUND YOU UGLY DICKHEAD!"

That bitch cut me off, and kept yelling, and yelling and yelling, never even giving me a chance to kindly tell her to fuck off, or give her the refund she does not deserve. I was slowly becoming annoyed, no, slowly is an extreme understatement. I was royally pissed off.

"GIVE ME A FUHKIN' REFUND! I DEMAND IT NO-"

"NO! YOU GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW YOU TUB OF LARD!" I yelled as loud as I could, and she stopped raging immediately. Her face quickly dropped from an expression of rage, to one of shock, and then sadness. She let the canister drop to the ground, and then hobbled out of the store with rivers gushing from her eyes.

Fucking niggers I thought.

I looked to to my watch, and the shop was supposed to close an hour ago.

Fucking fatass nigger.

I closed up, and got into my shitty car, and drove towards home.

That is honestly hilarious. Perhaps add in a few more racist inner thoughts/ slurs.

It'd be funny if you'd have one scene from his perspective and another scene as seen from others point of view, with him being a complete racist dickhead with little to no provocation. For example the back woman may be complaining about the canister, but she's only mildly fat and not screaming, where as from his perspective it's like a obese gorilla flinging shit.

I'm not too good at this, wait till VaginalPanda gets here.

Also use realistic speech:

"YO NIGGA, GIV ME A FUHKIN' REFUND BLOD! A POP A CAP IN YO FAT WHITE ASS-"

Ilias
Group Admin

The story is up and running, and I hope it will be available to the public soon.

get dat car struck but 1.21 gigawatts of lighting

"how could I tell? because it hurt so much that it may as fucking well be."

which transports him to equestria.

plus the ending might be the "life on mars"- thing where it was all a dream. while you were comatose from being struck by lightning.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6