The Lunaverse 2,568 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 1099 )
  • Viewing 1,051 - 1,100 of 1,099
Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

“Stupid! Stay down!” Ditzy shot back, but the Ranger ignored her.

I think you mean Rider here.

This is pretty cool in the usual FiM Friendship Ex Machina... but I feel like you should mention freedom somewhere, since it's a big thing for the Rider.

"The power of destruction is nothing against the Light of Friendship and the Wind of Freedom!" And all that.

“I’m not so sure.” Twilight tapped her chin. “A teleportation accident caused you to come here, right?”

I dunno if 'here' would work since they're in a different timeline to the one Trixie arrived in.

The rest of Trixie’s friends shuttered.

'shuddered'

Trixie had trouble believing it. It was amazing there wasn’t a Shocker version of her too. Red and Twilight were oddly quiet about that subject. 

I'm still hoping for a Rider Trixie with the power to turn liquid, just because it'd be cool. Kamen Rider Mercury? I feel like the bit about Pokey's statue, while cute, weights down the moment and just prolongs it more than it needs too. I don't hink you need to outright say out loud that Red's Pokey ied, it's something a reader can infer on their own.

Plus, statues are for memorials, he should get a stain glass window :raritywink:

Pinkie had created a makeshift party, complete with banners, screamers, and balloons.

I think you mean streamers.

Good job on the story! I wouldn't even mind seeing more of Lux' story too, so well done on that setup!

Rixizu
Group Contributor

I wouldn't mind writing another story about Lux, but I need to gather more ideas for it first. But I do have another idea for a semi-prequel. It's about Somnambula fighting the Great Leader in ancient Egypt (Or whatever its called, I forget.) The pharaoh becomes deathly sick and demons begin appearing around Egypt attacking people. It's up to Somna to get to the bottom of this mystery and this mysterious wise man who has appeared as the pharaoh's new counselor. She eventually becomes Kamen Rider Khepri, a scarab based Rider. Basically I want an excuse to write an early history Kamen Rider story. And this story will be set in the main Lunaverse timeline for once. Does this idea sound worth pursuing?

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

That could be fun! It's an original idea for sure!

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The epilogue of the Galaxy Rangers: The Movie is ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual. After this, I will spend the next week or so refining the story for release.

Epilogue

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

Looks good to me! Dunno if 'Rainbow' is the perfect prefix though... but I like the idea.

And of course that Trixie has wings, she got magic from a Pegasus and Earth Pony infused into her, right?

Rixizu
Group Contributor

I wasn't exactly pleased with Rainbow Shocker either. Have any better suggestions? I'm terrible at coming up with names.

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

Given Cheerilee is in charge maybe Shocker School, Shocker University, Shockerlee's Gang, Black Cherry Shocker?

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

Hmm...

There's always Gel Shocker and Neo Shocker... Hidden Shocker? Secret Shocker? would go with Shadow Shocker

but since they're in the Lunaverse so Sol Shocker? (and Cheerilee picks up a Corona mask?)

Remnant Shocker but then they start going by just 'Remnant' until their true identity is reveal?

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Sol Shocker sounds fun. Plus, it continues the Gold and Sun = Evil theme.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

A new story! It's called Galaxy Ranger: Eternal Night. Its the finale of Season 1 of Galaxy Rangers. Here's the first chapter. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 1

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 2 of Galaxy Ranger: Eternal Night is ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 2

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 3 of Galaxy Ranger: Eternal Night is ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 3

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 4 of Galaxy Ranger: Eternal Night is ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 4

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 5 of Galaxy Ranger: Eternal Night is ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 5

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 6 of Galaxy Ranger: Eternal Night is ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 6

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 7 of Galaxy Ranger: Eternal Night is ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 7

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 8 of Galaxy Ranger: Eternal Night is ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 8

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Part one of the horror-themed Lunaverse fic is done. I'm thinking of calling it Cheerilee's Guide to Gardening. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Part 1

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Part two of Cheerilee's Guide to Gardening is done. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Part 2

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The epilogue of Cheerilee's Guide to Gardening is done. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Epilogue

Rixizu
Group Contributor

I did a second version of the epilogue. I think this version should work better. What do you think?

Epilogue 2

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Here is my next Nightmare Night story, staring Dinky. It's called Trick-or-Fright. This is chapter one. I expect it will only be two chapters, but you never know. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 1

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Here is the first draft of chapter 2 of Trick-or-Fright. This story is going over some serious rewrites so expect some changes. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 2

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Here is the first draft of chapter 3 of Trick-or-Fright. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 3

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Back to writing Eternal Night after a small break. Chapter 9 is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 9

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 10 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 10

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 11 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 11

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 13 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual. Here's chapter 12 too, since I forgot to post it earlier.

Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 14 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 14

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 15 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 15

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 16 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 16

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 17 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 17

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 18 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual. There's a slight alteration to better fit the story. I'm giving Nightmare Moon a scythe and Lemon Hearts butterfly swords.

Chapter 18

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 19 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 19

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 20 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 20

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 21 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 21

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 22 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 22

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 23 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 23

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Chapter 24 of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Chapter 24

Rixizu
Group Contributor

The Epilogue of Eternal Night is done and ready for prereading. Eager for comments and suggestions as usual.

Epilogue

Rixizu
Group Contributor

I am working on a new story, it's called Rainbow Rescue. It's a psuedo crossover between G3 MLP and the Lunaverse. It's slightly horror based, though I doubt it will be ready for Halloween. It's very different from what I usually do and I'm eager for feedback and comments if anyone is interested. I've already finished 2 parts for it.

Part 1
Part 2

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Does Luna's school have an official in universe name?

I can only recall it ever being called Luna's School of Magic, but that sounds rather colloquial. I've been sketching out a story where it gets mentioned and I wanted to do so in a more formal tone. My first thought was to call it the Canterlot Royal Academy of Magical Arts, but if we already have an official name I can use that instead.

thatguyvex
Group Contributor

Hmm, I don't recall either, although "Academy" does sound more Luna-ish to me than "School".

Detectivefish
Group Contributor

Could've sworn there was a fic which referred to it by a suitably grandiose title like the Royal Academy of Something or Luna's Academy, but for the life of me, can't find it.
(would've thought one of the stories with Twilight Sparkle might've helped, but so far, nope. You'd think if anypony would give proper accreditation, it'd be her...)

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Here are the two other parts of Rainbow Rescue. I'm eager for feedback and comments if anyone is interested. This story is much different from my usual affair, but I like mixing things up.

Part 3
Part 4

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

"For the Mare who has Everything" called it the Canterlot Academy of Magic.

I have lost intrest in my fanfic idea. I was planning on doing a fanfic where Rainbowdash shows how loyal she is and her and Raindrops connect. But as I am rereading even pre-character development Dash I see she's already clearly loyal towards her whole team and very self-sacrcing. And her team respects her. I feel my fanfic doesn't work anymore. Which I'm fine with. It shows there are layers to lunaverse that I didn't realize my first read through.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

I think you can still work with the general idea. How about Rainbow and Raindrops have a terrible fight that threatens their friendship, but it ends with the two reconciling and becoming closer friends? Or some other type of conflict?

That's a good idea but its not sparking the same interest in me my previous idea did. Sorry.

• Viewing 1,051 - 1,100 of 1,099