The Lunaverse 2,568 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Does have anyone have any plans for using him the Lunaverse?

Just curious.

I only hope they won't make him"guardian" or whatever. He tried to use artifacts to bring ages of heat, for frick sake! Whatever you do - don't make him "retroactively" good!

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

No. No. No no no. No no no no no no no. NOOOOOOOOO. No.

Definitely not.

Well from what i understand, his positions been there before the luna/celestia issues, so he'd still be the same. Minus author artistic twists.

I don't remember when Ahuizotl tried to cause eternal heat, but now I'm imagining a fanfic where he thought he was doing the right thing according to his own twisted logic.

WOW, you must not have payed attention at ALL. Here you go.

His boasting is at about 0:30 on the video. You're welcome to the proof that this guy was a VILLAIN.

Just... What does it say about WRITERS, if I know LORE and CANON FACTS better than THEM? Discord, spirit of chaos and disharmony? When he starts being orderly - he dissapears? Why does he become harmonic and DOESN'T DISSAPEAR? Twilight, after failure after failure with friends, who do nothing but MESS UP, come to their destination, and is denied of her LAST HOPE to save her FALLEN kingdom, and when she decides to go all or nothing, because she is literally out of options while her friends LAUGH and DANCE and ruin everything is considered wrong?

I can come up with many more fault in "canonical timeline". If anyone is interested, can we get together and write down a PROPER "equestria Prime"? I have some ideas on what to change.

No need to be so abrasive. I haven’t seen the episode in a while.

Exuse me if I already lost my patience in arguments with people who say that Discord was always good, or claim something else equally idiotic.

La Vallett1
Group Contributor

Still, it's not a good idea to be rude to people just because they don't remember all the details from every single episode of MLP FIM.

There's a difference between details and general facts. Detail would be how(HOW) Mane Six interrupted the ritual. Facts would be that Auzwhatever wanted to bring ages of desert. To simply burn everything to the ground with the rings and ritual. I myself do not remember a lot of details. However I do remember a lot of facts. For example, Discord was introduced as "spirit of chaos and disharmony". Detail, or FACT? Details would be in direct speech quotes. Facts can be paraphrased.

La Vallett1
Group Contributor

Discord being introduced as a spirit of chaos and disharmony was his character design and personality. That is a fact, yes. But the point remains that it's not okay to insult someone because he didn't remember that Ahuizotl wanted to bring eternal heat once.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

7395976 7395981
La Vallett1 has the right of it. It's okay to disagree with people. It's not okay to be a dick about it.

From what I've seen elsewhere, having any Daring Do characters be real is apparently banned because of the Canon reveal being so divisive in the fanbase.

It seems the policy is to not confirm it one way or the other, hence why someone using Dr. Caballeron was told to edit him into an OC.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15