The Lunaverse 2,565 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Hola soy nueva tienen un fanfic de lunaverse donde trixie se com vierte en alicon y twilight sigue siendo a lumna de celestia para leer la reacción de twilight y ademas por que me gusta leer los fanfic donde trixie se convierte en alicon y tiene amigos

El Lunaverse es grande, y hay un crossover en el cual Trixie viaja al equestria canon, y allí se encuentran los equipos de elementos, pero aquí el Luna verse, es una serie de fics, en temporadas, donde cada fic es un capítulo, y está en inglés, es escrito por diferentes autores, no estoy mucho en el lunaverse desde hace tiempo, solo estuve para la primera temporada, así que no se en donde está el lunaverse ahora, solo te digo que todo está en ingles, este sitio es totalmente en inglés, si sabes inglés, te recomiendo el lunaverse completo, y otros fics de la comunidad, hay muy buenos y de todo tipo. Aquí el enlace https://www.fimfiction.net/group/760/the-lunaverse
Si necesitas o estás interesada en algún tipo de tema de un fic, dime nomas y veré si hay un fic aquí que trate de ello, con respecto a trixi convirtiendo e en alicornio, no se de ninguno personalmente, aunque el lunaverse lo puede tener, pero sería en su segunda temporada, y no lo he leído todavía.

I'm pretty sure Tahis already knows about this group.

As far as I know, Lunaverse Trixie only appears as an alicorn in fanart. Could you translate that into Spanish?

It is my understanding that it is PLANNED that Trixie becomes an alicorn, but it is in the future.
This verse isn't dead, but it is VERY slow in updating

Nitro Indigo acaba de decir que Trixie alicornio sólo aparece en el Luna verso en fan art, no se ha llegado a ese punto en la historia en general, pero parece que esta planeado en un futuro.

Hola, bienvenida a lunaverse

En este universo Celestia es quien se llena de celos y es enviada al sol, Convirtiéndose en Corona, por lo que no, no creo que haya un fanfic canon donde twilight siga siendo alumna de la princesa Celestia, dehecho en un momento twilight llegó a ser una antagonista en este universo.

Lo que si que puedo decir es que hay un fanfic de aquí donde trixie es transportada a el Equestria del programa y se encuentra con las mane 6 y se arma un caos, se llama Crisis between two Equestrias o algo así.

PD: en genral, todo este sitio web está en inglés y todos los fics están en inglés.

Hot damn, me too!

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

That's odd, why didn't I get a note about this thread going up...

There is no plan for Trixie to become an alicorn, actually.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Trixie: What? Twilight gets to be an alicorn and I don't? What a rip! I've done at least eight things that have qualified me to become an alicorn! I need to contact my lawyer about this! For what, I'm not sure... but there be must be something I can press charges about!

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

I do recall and illusionary Trixiecorn making an appearance in the voodoo dual.

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

I think the plan is for Trixie to get ennobled instead.

OK......I knew that. But I thought that meant Trixie becoming a princess (I.E., an alicorn). :trixieshiftright:

GrassAndClouds2
Group Admin

Trixie doesn't need to become an alicorn to be a noble. Being an immortal flying pony isn't a prerequisite for the job (although Puissance is certainly trying to become one anyways).

I know. I was just explaining where my mistake came from.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Sorry, it was just a silly comment. And it wasn't really meant as roleplay. I was just stating what Trixie's opinion would be.

Anyway, real question. Why not make Trixie an alicorn? Is it to ground the series because the idea is too fanciful? Or is it to avoid the question if Trixie would be immortal or not? Or is it because you can't think of a good Princess title for Trixie?

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Keep in mind that the Lunaverse predates Twilight becoming an alicorn by around a year, and the idea of Twilight becoming an alicorn existed merely as a fan-theory. A lot of things were written into the Lunaverse's canon during that time as we were developing its background. One of them was the basic idea that alicorns are born as alicorns already, you can't ascend into being an alicorn.

Then the Season 3 finale happened. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---

Actually I kid, I don't mind the Season 3 finale, but it did represent something that I just couldn't really reconcile with how I'd written Celestia and Luna and Cadance and the background. As well, I don't want the Lunaverse to always be playing follow-the-leader, but instead I'd like it to be able to exist on its own. Basically, just because it's something that the show has done, doesn't mean it's something that we have to do.

Same reason why I didn't bend and twist the world map that we officially got from Hasbro to fit into the one I designed for the Lunaverse.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Could you imagine Trixie trying to be the Princess of Friendship? I can't imagine it going well. That might be a fun idea for a what-if one-shot.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20