Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Huh. Glad you posted this! It really helps make things a lot easier to understand!

Ponibius
Group Contributor

Sure thing! I've been seeing a number of requests for this, so it was past time I cracked down on it. I'll aim to keep this updated as more stories are posted for Freeport Venture.

I have a sneaking suspicion Something Sweet and Sour is slightly misplaced

Uh, query... is freeport set in the same continuity as Shadow's or is it its own series?

It is the Winningverse regardless of your feelings towards any one of its characters.

Freeport Ventures are set in modern era.

I think Something Sweet and Sour actually goes after The Hunted, but before 'A Thousand Masks'. It is early in the timeline, but The Hunted is when Kukri becomes Sunset's apprentice, which she is mentioned to be in Something Sour and Sweet. Plus she is mentioned to have a run-in with the warlock from Auction Night in Something Sour and Sweet also.

Hello.
How.. up-to-date is that list? :)

It's been quite a bit since this has been updated, any chance you could help out with that?

Ponibius
Group Contributor

The list is updated now.

Is this list in Chronological order, by any chance?

Chengar Qordath
Group Admin

It’s largely in chronological order, yes. City of Giants is the only one that’s a bit of an exception: the framing device is in chronological order, but the bulk of the story is one of Puzzle’s adventures from years ago.

Understood, just wanted to ask, cuz I read on another thread that there were stories out of order in the two story lists posted and I'm trying to read them all in order (because I'm a Twilight-level perfectionist :derpytongue2: ). Thank you :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14