RariDash 991 members · 363 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38

Cool, I'm in!

Looks fun! Can't wait to see them.

~Skeeter The Lurker

1664541 Might enter, if I can think of a something to do my OTP proud ...
Question: can we write mulitchapters as long as they're finished by the 31st, or does it have to be a oneshot?

Oh, this is just perfect. The story I'm planning fits this so well.

Nightmare Night and Rarity? How interesting! :raritywink::rainbowkiss:

Are you allowed to use Nightmare Rarity? :scootangel:

I might enter than .3.

I must know where you found that picture. Now! :flutterrage:

I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with this rating system. What (or rather where) is the difference between Mature and Teen rating? Is the Mature rating just for heavy gore and sex or is there more to it?

Teen rated means Rainbow Dash can't slowly and horrifically butcher Rarity in graphic detail, and Rarity can't hornbuck Rainbow Dash and cause her to spray her rainbow love honey all over the place. :pinkiehappy:

Or how Jake R put it works fine too.

Edit: Are hornjobs considered explicit?

Ok, so serial killings and such are ok as long as it's only implied that there was horrible torture (and/or sex) involved?

Knowing that sex happened, but not showing the sex, is teen. Scene fades to black before they start bumping uglies, or characters making a reference to something that was never actually a scene in the story. Actually describing the acts is M. Same thing with gory murder. So yeah, I think you got it right.

I may be wrong, but I don't think a character being murdered counts as "M" if there's no description of gore. Kind of the difference of the killer walks up to the victim and you know the killer just stabbed the other, but you never see the knife or blood . . . versus something you might see in "Saw" or "Hostel" that just up and shows ya the nitty gritty. Don't take my word on that, though.

I don't know yet if I'll have time to actually write anything (and if it'll be any good at all), but I'm playing around with 3 or 4 ideas, and I just wanted to check if all of them fit the frame in case I do write em... And don't worry, only 1 of them is borderline.

Oh I am absolutely entering this. I just need to make sure not to write a novel about it. :rainbowlaugh: What will Rainbow Dash do to make Rarity want to deck her in the jaw.

Idea seed planted. Germination begins. :rainbowdetermined2::raritywink:

1683415 I already have the opening sentence. I will have fun writing this train wreak comedy. :rainbowlaugh: Anything that involves these two butting heads is a train wreak in one way or another. But the best kind. :rainbowwild::raritycry:

1683917 I woke up ten minutes before posting that. :fluttercry: Ponies are my life. So checking them in your underwear in your bed? Yes.

Huzzah! Idea germinating nicely and entry has been started. I wish my AppleDash idea had come so fast, I might have been able to flesh it out more. Here's hoping the lightning diamonds do better.

Curses! How can I write a fan fiction without Rarity being crossed about something Rainbow has done at least ten times in one story?

Oh... Crossovers.

I love giving Rarity an aneurysm~ :rainbowlaugh:

Already doing 2 Twidash contests, but since they both end at the end of the month, it'll leave all of October open for something.

I could come up with an idea for this perhaps. I need more writing practice with Rarity anywho. :twilightsmile:

No mature-rated content. This means all stories must be teen-rated or lower.

No fair. :derpytongue2: Nonetheless, sure, count me in! No guarantees that the fanfic will be hexcellent, but I'll try my best. :raritywink:

1669719 Good LAWD. *fans self* Somebody should make that a story.

1715504 "The Fabulosity of Rainbows and Muzzle-Rape"?

So... we write the story, submit it to Fimfiction, then PM it to a judge? a link? How do you PM? :applejackconfused:

Hover over the link to their user page and click the envelope icon on the popup.

Alternatively, go to their user page and click the envelope icon in the header.

The links to the judges user pages are all conveniently in the OP.

1664541 Question: Should we wait to publish our fic until after the contest and just PM an unpublished view password, or does it not matter?

Okay... so I'm going to sound stupid, but I need help. You know when you're posting a story, and you go through putting in all the information and stuff. Where do you like, paste or link the story? I'm confused.:ajsleepy:

2027084 Once you create the story (where you put all the information like long description, short description, cover art, tags, etc.) it will get its own page. If you go up to the tool bar near the top of the page where your name is and hover over that, a drop down menu will appear, and the fourth option will be "stories". If you hover your mouse over that, a list of all your stories, both published and unpublished, should appear. From there you select the story that you're trying to post and click on it.

This will bring you to your story's page. There will be a button near the top of the story's page which says "New Chapter". Click on that and it will bring up a little box where it will ask you to name the chapter. You don't have to name it if you don't want to, but you can type something in there if you see fit. Then hit the green "Add Chapter" button.

This will bring you to a blank page for your chapter. On the top left there will be a button which says "Edit". Click that and it will open a text box into which you should paste your story, and then click the little save icon, and finally click the edit button again to finish editing.

When you're ready to publish your story, if you go back into the chapter page there will be a button which says "Publish" next to the edit button. Click that, then go back to the story page and click "submit" on the toolbar at the top.

This will submit your story for moderation, and in a few hours it will be viewable to the public! Then just copy the story page's URL and paste it in a PM to one of the judges, and you're done!

Hope this helps.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38