The World of Illogic(He's dead, Jim) 152 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
The Psychopath
Group Admin

Seeing as I've been finding themes for myself, why not help me find one for our group?

Edit: I was in a rush. The World of Illogic's tune has to have a happy tune to it. No emo or hardcore(like that movie with Chuck Norris and Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean-Claude VanDamne and so much manliness that your tv will simply explode before you can watch the movie).

If you want, you can also give some for the World of Insanity. I already have one in mind, bloodrocuted. Yes. The World of Insanity is an opposite in the mindset compared to the Illogic, so it's going to have the violent songs.

what about some wwe themes?

556516 probably better suited for the Insanity :applejackunsure:

556500 An accomplice of mine suggested two of his remixed songs.
[youtube=youtube.com/watch?v=uTRjFRYsW40]

And

[youtube=youtube.com/watch?v=T_pD3KWcy0o]

Finally my idea is this.

[youtube=youtube.com/watch?v=kd6e_ZfTyqI]

557032 Me likes! :pinkiehappy:

557113 Borderline. Yes for the World of Insanity but no for the World of Illogic. I would think it needs to be either directly Illogic, (The group is called World of Illogic :twistnerd:), or a good mix of both worlds.

Please don't hate me for my bluntness, I speak honestly

what about this you psycho people

557122 Better! It has a closer feel to an Insanity/Illogic mix.:pinkiehappy:

557178 Just wondering, what did you think of the themes I chose?

Thank you kindly. *slowly begins to pat 557192 on the head* :pinkiecrazy:

557211 *Moves away* WOULD THIS GROUP STOP BEING CREEPY FOR ONE DAY!

557223 We would if members like you didn't react in such a hilarious fashion. :pinkiehappy:

557230 You people are still strange

The Psychopath
Group Admin

557234 The Illogic is still new to this one. Such things must be introduced.*rides a bear flying in the air with a pogo stick as a tail*

557604 Methinks she need to join insanity... or a bear hug. Either should lighten her mood. *pulls Psycho aside* So why didn't you make it rain frogs Friday. I was kinda looking forward to naming one Croaker.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

558012 Pfff. That's boring. I just did something you'll never know about.

558285 *stares at Psycho with a mixture of shock and trollestia, putting a hoof to his mouth* You didn't!

Also, 557234 apparently thinks I taste like sunshine and rainbows. She said so on her user page. Ain't that sweet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21