The World of Illogic(He's dead, Jim) 152 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

I finally found out how to register the IRC channel. Now, this channel may be accessed by clicking chat on that toolbar thingy, and registering a nickname. Then, you must type /join #IllogicCentral. This channel I made is not to run over any of the rps on here, cause that is not its purpose. The true purpose of this channel is for general talking in real time, and simply messing around. Reason why we can't just go to the main chat is cause 1:I'm banned from there and 2:We do anything illogical in there, the mods will ban us cause they are mean. So, I'd appreciate if you guys would start to use this since we don't really have an Illogic general chat. If you run into any problems, just ask me! And to The Psychopath: If you shall join the channel you are immediately the leader, for thou are the grandmaster of Illogic! :pinkiecrazy:

So...is anybody gonna join?

521313 Can't right now but love the idea:pinkiehappy:

521333 Thanks! Just figured that we really needed a chat just to chat and be illogic with ease!

The Psychopath
Group Admin

521257 Great idea...too bad I can rarely communicate with you guys due to time zone constraints...How'd you get banned?
Hmmm. I can't choose the channel.

521672 /join #IllogicCentral

521672 The banning was because I stood up for bronies who hadn't watched the season premiere, and there were spoilers going about. I find it ironic, cause it was the first time I really spoke out, and the main moderator claimed I had been complaining every time I joined. :ajbemused: Nothing like that shall happen in our channel.

Here is a suggestion for all of you: if you aren't going to be too busy while online, join the chat as soon as possible, cause that can make planning during rps a bit faster. Note that whatever officially happens in that rp will be in the thread, the chat channel is for information, illogic, and general chat purposes only, k? Thanks! :twilightsmile:

I'm now assigning moderators for the channel. If you are interested, pm me. You must have registered your nickname on the IRC or I will not be able to make you an operator. Also, due to a mishap we had with the chatcough Trout and Naught cough, the list has been cleared and remade.

526390 Aw don't look at me like that. It was just a bit of harmless kicking and deopping. Nothing that harmful.:ajsmug:

526427 All I know is that if we did that in one of the "normal" channels, especially the main one, we would be banned in an instant. And banning is not fun. :fluttershysad: Oh well, as long as it doesn't happen again. :pinkiesmile:

526433 Oh? :twistnerd: Ugliness factor x infinity, the ocean blew up in spontaneous combustion.

#IllogicCentral needs more Illogic, comrades! I only know of five other residents of Illogic who occasionally join the chat. Don't be shy, step on up! :pinkiecrazy: We don't bite!...much. But seriously, with only two to three people in the chat at a time, it isn't fun! So please, if anybody passes by onto this thread, try joining our chatroom! We could use more Illogical beings inside!

The Psychopath
Group Admin

541427 Everytime I join, nobody is there, then I remember that I'm in a different timezone than everybody here.:ajbemused:

546319 What time in your timezone are you usually on? Tonight I'll try and stay on in an epic all nighter and see if we can chat. I don't think many of the residents here are paying much attention to this thread, so I've been personally bringing people in. Hydra has been recruited into the chat, though he only has been on once in my point of view. Anyways, an announcement from you could always help, or I could find who here is in your timezone and personally message them. I have a nack for Illogical invitations. :pinkiecrazy: Anyways, we are your personal followers, my comrade. Simply tell us something and we can make it so! More people in the chat definitely is an issue, I don't think most people on FimFiction even have tried out the chat. :unsuresweetie: Nonetheless, I think if enough residents of Illogic at least try out the chat, you might have some company. :pinkiesmile: On the flipside, I got a three week vacation. I could damage my sleeping schedule for ya! :pinkiehappy:

I'm gonna be in the chat all day today. I really hope to see you guys, and if any new members of Illogic read this, don't be afraid to join. We will spend New Year's Eve together!

I'll be taking a short intermission, my computer is downstairs and it is really cold. I'll be back in...let's say an hour. :pinkiesmile:

Okay, I dozed off and well, so much for the hour. Oopsie Doopsies. :facehoof:

Saw Les Miserables, and it was amazing!! :pinkiehappy:

580645 (because this belongs here... but it was)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23