The World of Illogic(He's dead, Jim) 152 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
The Psychopath
Group Admin

This is for discussing things between yourselves in a "sir" manner. Myes, quite. Seeing as most of you don't know most of you(:trollestia:), I'm making this discussion so you can ALLLL get to know eachother...or insult eachother. ABYSS IF I CARE! BUCK YEAH! DESTROY EVERYONE! HARVEST THEIR ORGANS!:pinkiecrazy::heart:

The Psychopath
Group Admin

402332 Yes. You replied to yourself.:yay:

402355 no no no... they're not fluffy enough :applecry:

The Psychopath
Group Admin

402363 Judging by the style, I'll have to say that that comes from the Godzilla cartoon. The same people who made the ghost busters cartoon. They're really creepy.

402370 I see. Well, I must go to the bank to complain of this matter!

WELL HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO! My comrades and comradettes of the illogics and nonsensical world we live in! Im not sure where to put this but I want to know if this one dream I put in my fic reaches the illogic levels of this group! Since I may do more of them if they are up to your illogicness.
Just read the dream that he has....

The Psychopath
Group Admin

409962 Quite Illogic. I was expecting to see Psycho somewhere in there. After all, he has an innate ability to mess with people's dreams, as that was his only way of communication outside of the dungeons and without the vast majority of his powers.

I prefer cupcakes. The kind that can only be gotten in a special way. Through the damning of one particular story!
But illogic is fun too.
Edit: and yes I do finish things quickly. That is how I am always on here.

Well I plan to do more of those fun little bits of illogic,
And if I may I could referance a certain swirly eyed pony prancing about the dream world.
That is if you'll allow me too

The Psychopath
Group Admin

Hooray references!
Ill make sure to remember the next dream.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19