The World of Illogic(He's dead, Jim) 157 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 13374 )
  • Viewing 13,351 - 13,400 of 13,374
Samaru163
Group Admin

698851 *she rubs her eyes*
Really... wow, it has been so long since I was home...

698857 Yeah. Your almost back home.
How long has it been?

Samaru163
Group Admin

698868 A few years... mom's birthday...

698873 Well maybe you'll get to see her again while were here looking for Charm!

Samaru163
Group Admin

698882 No! not like this, please!
*she spazes for a second and her eyes change colour*
Aw, why not? I'd love to meet your mother.

698888 *Fire blinks* I don't think Lapis wants to. I mean...
Why don't you all save meeting her until after this is all said and done?

Samaru163
Group Admin

698908 But she sounds like such a nice-
*another spazm and her eyes go back to normal*
No... she could never do that before....

698917 Lapis? Are you alright?
*Gaze narrows her eyes*

Samaru163
Group Admin

698921 No. No I am not alright!

698928 Lapis please calm down! im sure it's not as bad as you think.

Samaru163
Group Admin

698934 She couldn't do that before. What if she's getting stronger? What if she takes full control from me again? What if she erases me?!
*her horn sparks as she talks*

698938 Lapis calm down. I'm sure it's just because you only just woke up.

Samaru163
Group Admin

698958 *she breaths rapidly and her horn sparks more, but she tries to calm down*

698963 Lapis. It's going to be alright. Have I been wrong yet?
*Gaze facehooves*

Samaru163
Group Admin

698970 Yes!
*she tries harder but her horn keeps sparking.

698976 um... hay were here!

Comment posted by Samaru163 deleted Feb 8th, 2013
Samaru163
Group Admin

631892>>698979 ...Already?
*her horn stops sparking.*

After adventuring in sewers for an indefinite amount of time, The Pyropath decided he was lost.

For Luna's sake, I have no clue how long it has been, I'm almost out of Love Serum, and I absolutely smell. Damn these corridors for being rebuilt! And with that, Blaze took out of his pocket-oh?-a grenade...FIRE IN THE HOLE!!! ...and he lugged it above, where he used his magic to attach it to the ceiling. The grenade burst, scaring any ponies roaming Canterlot during the night and alerting a ton of guards. Finally tired of running from his past, Blaze teleported to the outside visible via the explosion. He did not expect all of the guards to immediately dog pile him. Ya gots me, whaddya want?

Samaru163
Group Admin

701837 *a light giggling comes through the air*

Samaru163
Group Admin

(So, this place truly is dead then...)

(God dang it I'm an ass for leaving this)

Samaru163
Group Admin

748153 (Aw, don't feel too bad, man. :twilightsmile:)

Comment posted by Hydra deleted Mar 2nd, 2013
Samaru163
Group Admin

748323 (You don't have a character registered for this RP yet.)

748835>>748323 (IT would take more than a defibrillator to bring this back to life.)

Samaru163
Group Admin

749396 (Maybe... the creative minds of two writers? :unsuresweetie:)

749405 (well you're a creative writer. Now where would we find another?:rainbowdetermined2:)

Samaru163
Group Admin

749441 (You gonna delay this any longer?)

Comment posted by Hydra deleted Mar 2nd, 2013
Samaru163
Group Admin

750355 (Hydra, we have rules. please register your character.)

(They all~ be registered now. Took me a few hours to write up the multiple bios and add the backstory but I did it!!! SO YOU CAN GO:flutterrage: ... reply to this comment so I can incorporate one of my characters in the RP :trollestia:)

749441 / 701837 / 690906 / 673780 / 673408 / 631892 / 402306 / 402335 / 402334 / 402209 (Reply if you want to be part of the RP story I'm going to inject. Hope to bring this place back to life. Warning: I use lots of description sometimes and take time to write everything...)

As the creatures of Illogic went through their own lives and events, few noticed the strange glowing in the sky. Even less noticed the clocks slowing to a stop. With a subtle tick, every clock stopped as a strange power seemed to call to those that noticed.

Samaru163
Group Admin

753399 F: So, you got any threes?
GM: Yes. You win again.
*Festivities smiles and takes her sisters bits*

"Stabilize the spell or the time portal will..." Games Master heard a muffled voice say.

Samaru163
Group Admin

753476 GM: Did you hear something?
F: Only the sound of my awesome wins!

With the scattering of cards, the two mares eeped as a small rift opened between them. Festivities was the first to recover as an audible voice came from within the swirling colors.

"Will this do?" a deep voice asked from within the portal.

"This would suffice...", a mare's voice awnsered, "... the goal was to make a window to the past though, not the future."

Samaru163
Group Admin

753545 F: Whoa... is that my prize? Did I win that?
GM: no, most likely it's another little fluke of the cosmos. They do seem to be common this time of year.

"What in the Pit...?" The armored stallion moved forward as he observed the swirling colors and the two green pegasi.

"Could it be another space bridge...? No..., that can't be possible... Then again... with those two..."

753555 / 754593

"Remember this well Star Swirl. Time travel is a delicate matter. And every door you open goes both ways." the mare responded before the portal came into focus. "This is how it should appear when you've perfected it."

Showing through the portal was a maintained courtyard with a large crystal spire looming some distance away. What drew everypony's attention though was the cloaked unicorn and tall magenta alicorn staring at them.

"... I think this could be a problem teacher..." the unicorn said in a hushed voice before the alicorn placed a hoof on his shoulder.

"Nonsense my pupil. You are in-training for a reason...", she told him before turning to the wide-eyed ponies. "Greeting my little ponies and to the altered one. My name is Arcane Wisdom." she said with a polite bow of her head.

"What in the....?" I better not provoke them.... I don't want to get into any trouble already....

The armored stallion walked over and bowed to the two visitors. "I wish to welcome you, though I am a newcomer myself... Why did I say that...?"

755249 / 753555

"The pleasure is all mine warrior. Although it is dangerous for us to enter your time, would any of you like to enter ours?" Arcane asked as the stallion next to her was staggered by the comment.

"But didn't you say time travel was delicate?! How is bringing--", he started to ask before inspiration showed on his face. "Unless... did you isolate the ponies that wouldn't be affected by coming to our time?"

Without a word, she nodded to the smaller pony as he rubbed his short goatee in thought.

From the other side of the spell, Festivities and Games Master debated about the opportunity as Bludgeon puffed up his chest in pride. The strange mare seemed to already recognize his ability.

Comment posted by Hydra deleted Mar 5th, 2013

Hmmm, if I do this... then perhaps I'd be seen as a hero.. songs would be written about me, and I'd promise to return, in glorious fashion of course, and be hailed in this time! It's perfect!

"I accept your generous offer, obviously great, wise, and all around good-looking beings!" Did I really just say that?!

Samaru163
Group Admin

756276 Both: No.
GM: And for the record, Mr. narrator, we would not debate this opportunity. Ever. Time travel has serious risks to the future.

Wait a cycle.... time travel never did end well.... "I just remembered... I had an appointment with my........ grocer.... yep... my grocer..."

(Does my narrating bug you guys... Also, I did try to explain how it would be alright for them to time travel?)
759346 / 760381

"In most cases it would, but that is only if the caster lacks the skill to chose wisely", she said.

As if to back up her words, a seemingly simple spell showed in her mane.

Select the few with protected past.
Times untold to tread at last.

A gate to bind the worlds again.
And in search of those to befriend.

Samaru163
Group Admin

761255 GM: The answer is still no.

(but seriously, about the narrating. Is it bad)

"Then I propose a game, to commemorate this meeting", Arcane said with a small smile.

The glow surrounding the portal's border shifted as she took on the burden.

(Oh boy, an opportunity to attempt rejoining FiMFiction socially! Pyro is no longer MIA! For the sake of not getting screwed over, anything revolving around Blaze's return to Canterlot is to be voided. I guess I'll start him back in slowly...)

After what seemed like an eternity watching everything pass like a hurricane, Blaze decided that he was...well, bored. And that he needed to stop his search for the never-to-be-found-ever-again Jellu. For Luna's sake, I checked every corner of Equestria and nobody has Jellu within their supply! It's as if it simply disappeared from the face of Equi! Depressed at his sour luck, he took out some lemons and threw them at a nearby farm with extreme force. The farmer rushed outside the barn to see what all the commotion was. As soon as he discovered the lemons, they exploded with the power of Chernobyl, acidic lemon juice scattering throughout the town. Many cries of pain and terror could be heard. MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!! Damn it, I almost found the cure to cancer!..oh well, off to Las Pegasus! Mommy, I think I had an accident...

"That wasn't very nice..." a mare's voice said behind him.

Standing in a strange looking portal, an alicorn filly stared at the Pyropath. Nonchalantly, she sipped lemonade through a swizzle straw as firework displays of color appeared in her mane. Lifting a hoof, two ponies of dirt rose beside the changeling before they headed into the chaotic town. After three minutes of them departing, many of the cries in the town had turned to joyful laughter due to whatever the golems did.

"Now that thats dealt with. Want to hangout?" the mare asked before Pyro could ask a single question. "Oh! Wait! I'm suppose to tell you something about time. And safety. And how you won't get a time parasocks if you enter our time... Or did he say that we shouldn't interfere with the natural order of the time. Would you consider using materials from your time a bad thing?

The filly stared eagerly at him awaiting his answers.

• Viewing 13,351 - 13,400 of 13,374
Join our Patreon to remove these adverts!