The World of Illogic(He's dead, Jim) 152 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 110 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 110
The Psychopath
Group Admin

438522 Sorry for not noticing this earlier. You've been added.

440183 You just join in with current events. We'll probably be on a little later, also.

Name: Signis
Race: pegicorn
Realtionship:married

Name: Down Beat
Race: pegicorn-zebra
Realtioship: married

443267 can I add Volta the crazy science pony obsessed with discrieting the alicorns/magic
Name:Volta
Race: Unicorn

The Psychopath
Group Admin

455413 "discrieting"?

455621 :facehoof: discerditing: he tries to explain magic with science and thinks the princesses are big Phonies

The Psychopath
Group Admin

455741 Ah. Discrediting. Yes. You can use him already. I'll just put him in the rp list.

Name: Agent Blaze, The Pyropath
Species: Changeling
Species Before Conversion: Unicorn
Cutie Mark of Unicorn Form: A Green Blaze of Fire
Color of Unicorn Form: Black with Green Mane
Weapons: Flamethrower, which does not actually kill anypony anymore, but
rather causes panic and still chars the victim to a...burnt peice of
bread.
Powers of Illogic: Physics Control(Walking on the air, son!) and the
awesome power to ignite things on fire!...and summon ice cream imps.
Relationships: None so far

The Unicorn version of him used to be a veteran member of the Royal
Equestrian Special Tactician Unit, or R.E.S.T.U. During one mission
about one year before the Canterlot Incident where the R.E.S.T.U. had to
infiltrate a troublesome Changeling hive that threatened Equestria's
allies in the Griffin Kingdom, Agent Blaze had to sacrifice himself in
order to buy time for the R.E.S.T.U. to escape, for they had fallen into
a trap. Blaze went through a painful conversion into a changeling. One
odd thing remained, though: his Pyro uniform now bonded with him, giving
him access to his old personality and combat experience...at the cost of
his sanity. After a period of five months of collecting love, a vision
from The Psychopath came to him, telling him that he did not have to
follow the soon-to-be-extinguished Changeling Hive any longer. Blaze,
given the alias The Pyropath by some changelings who finally got on his
last nerve, decided to head back towards his old home in Canterlot. His
Pyro uniform may have disguised him a bit, but the true feat of it: he
could access his past Unicorn form as well, giving him the benefit of
the doubt from passing ponies. Nobody from R.E.S.T.U. ever saw him, so
no one could know that he was no longer himself...or who he was at all,
for that matter. The Pyropath continued on with his life and eventually
learned how to keep from stealing love: he meditated and allowed himself
to go periods of time(around five weeks) without requiring love. He also
managed to create reserves of love so he wouldn't ever have to harm the
innocent ever again. However, when the Canterlot incident occured, The
Psychopath's machine broke his cache of love. Now stuck in the present
with nothing left(his house obviously was destroyed with the cache), The
Pyropath revealed himself, knowing that the guard was too tired to deal
with him, and that R.E.S.T.U. was busy searching for The Psychopath. The
Princesses would not harm him, as he actually helped to repel Chrysalis'
forces by burning them with his trusty flamethrower and his few, but
effective powers.

I hope you like it! :pinkiecrazy:

Screw it. I want in!

Name: Cyber Burst (A.k.a. Cyburst)
Race: Unicorn-phoenix hybrid
Relationships: Unknown
Having a Phoenix for a father, he is immortal. Yes yes, I know "But Beast, he's over powered." NO HE ISN'T! Although he is immortal, he has to "die" every year at around the same time. He doesn't like fighting very much, but will when he has to.

401655 doe's this work?

The Psychopath
Group Admin

464264 Overpowered? Bitch please. Those who belong to the Illogic don't obey the laws of life and death. Also, you're in, obviously.

464332So you say but I don't see his character in your first post. I know you edit them in but I don't see it.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

464625 I put the characters both here and in the RP Illogic post. If it's in the RP Illogic, then it's good. I usually place it here, but my head has been killing me lately, so don't ask too much. That, and a friend of mine asked me to create a scenario for his association's (the association he's in. Not really his) IRL Role Playing.

464632Aw, sorry for your head and it not being a real organization.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

Name: Dysfunctional Calamity
Race:earth pony
Age: has been around 5 years. physically and mentally 27
Appearance: Mane and tail:translucent bluish-green
Coat: Shifting colors
Relationship: Works for D.E.F.E.N.D.S (subject to change)

The Psychopath
Group Admin

Let us begin then...

Name: Pyre
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: Dark gray coat, similar to burnt wood. Her mane and tail were like fire: orange with streaks of yellow
Relationship: Fire

The Psychopath
Group Admin

489752 Sorry for not reacting faster. Iz good.

I'd like to sign up pwease :3

Name: Lupo
Race: A wolf whose soul was mashed up with a fire spirit

He has a red tattoo on his forehead. It is a 'magical bond' between him and the fire spirit. When he uses the fire spirits 'powers', (means summoning fire) he gets drunk.
He is intelligent, but he still has some of his former instincts.
Wear's a collar around his throat.
Is easily scared by thunder.
Often aggressive.

Name: Lupa
Race: A wolf whose soul was mashed up with a nature spirit

She has a green tattoo on her forehead, that works like a magical bond between her and the nature spirit.
When she uses the nature spirits 'powers' (means summoning leaves and wood) she gets drunk.
Wears a collar around her throat.
Is easily scared by darkness.
Shy.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

509445:facehoof: I can't believe I never notice when this list updates.

It's no problem to me. Was my own fault to not write a PM, eh? ;)

Okay, I decided I need to post an updated version of The Pyropath. All I ask is that you replace the old Pyropath info with this one:

Name: Agent Blaze or The Pyropath
Species: Changeling, Ex-Unicorn.
Appearance: Changeling: Due to the pod reformation process, The Pyropath's fireproof suit has fused with his skin in a very painful process. However, the new changeling features burst out from the suit. They are not of the suit's material, fortunately. However, the basic body parts are now of the suit's. The snout of his body is permanently infused with a now unlimited source of oxygen from his oxygen canister, and his eyes are that of a gas mask's, with green lens. The Pyropath's features include the bug-like wings of a changeling, very sharp spines in place of a mane, carefully maintained fangs only slightly longer than that of an average changeling's, a hole-y horn three-fourths that of Queen Chrysalis' own, holes around his legs, the once again slightly bigger than average tail of a changeling's, close to anorexic appearance, pure black body with dark green spines and tail, and dark green...lens. He is about two thirds of Queen Chrysalis' size.
Unicorn: Black fur with Green Mane. He usually would wear the R.E.S.T.U. Commanding Uniform. He was a fairly tall unicorn about two third's the size of Celestia, which is slightly(yet still significantly) bigger than the average pony.
Cutie Mark: A Green Blaze of Fire. The Pyropath recieved his Cutie Mark when he joined the experimental flamer group at age 20.
Powers of Illogic: Pyrokenetic-Corrosive spells. The corrosive bit was added from the changeling reformation. The Pyropath also may simply ignore physics. Since he killed off his old hive, he can only hear his own thoughts.
Weapon: A custom flamethrower made of special metal, affected by The Pyropath's illogic. It uses anything for ammo, and spouts what else but CARAMEL! Illogic really toned down The Pyropath in manner of violence. However, if The Pyropath ever is angered beyond his limit, he will make his flamethrower spout green flames, the hottest flame in Equi, and will go on an absolute rampage. That worse-case scenario will bring The Pyropath to the World of Insanity.
History: Only certain members within the Royal Equestrian Special Tactician Unit(R.E.S.T.U.) know about his past.However, what is known by ponies that have access to the information is that he joined a flamer experimental unit right after school. This flamer unit took a lot of casualties, and thus was kept secret from the public. Blaze was the only survivor that was able to use the flamethrower given to him correctly, and was easily able to maintain it. Due to his skills, he was assigned into R.E.S.T.U. Within his time in R.E.S.T.U., he became known as a hero, strategically and physically. During one mission about one year before the Canterlot Incident where the R.E.S.T.U. had to infiltrate a troublesome Changeling hive that threatened Equestria's allies in the Griffon Kingdom, Agent Blaze had to sacrifice himself in order to buy time for the R.E.S.T.U. to escape, for they had fallen into a trap. Blaze went through a painful conversion into a changeling. One odd past part of him remained, though: his Pyro uniform now bonded with him, giving him access to his old personality and combat experience...at the cost of his sanity. After a period of five months of collecting love, Blaze finally rebelled and violently burned the changeling hive to the ground. Afterwards, he decided to form a new hive of his own that would create its own love for survival. In order to do that, he had to head back towards his old home in Canterlot. His objective was to discover the basic properties of love and learn how to create love on his own. Changelings have a gene within them that does not allow them to create their own love through emotion, so Blaze had to create a love serum through a group of his old R.E.S.T.U. friends who understood the situation and were willing to help in order to prevent the changeling situation that had happened recently from ever happening again. Now properly ready to form a non-parasitic hive of changelings, Blaze set out to recruit those who were tired of the constant threats of death, injury, and segregation. The royal princesses were willing to let him continue with his plan as long as he did not harm any innocent ponies ever again....however, the Psychopath incident occurred and lured Blaze back to Canterlot. There, he saw many new ponies that were...crazy. He had a vision from Psycho and that gave Blaze his new personality: The Pyropath. Unfortunately unable to now create order for himself, he decided to give up on the hive for a while until he could control his illogic insanity. Through a few months of training, he learned the basics of illogic powers, including his own power: Conjuring and controlling ice cream imps! Presently, he is simply travelling around,
hoping that he might meet some changelings brave enough to join the World of Illogic, or vice versa: Illogic followers willing to go through the process of turning into a changeling in order to join the hive. Of course, with his powers of Illogic, The Pyropath has toned down the pain factor and mental damage to the subject, allowing them to keep their consciousness and keep their old form...but with changeling features.

Well, that's it! The big main addition is that The Pyropath is very unstable, and lingers between Insanity and Illogic, of course more so Illogic. But that moment where he cracks, a catastrophe is bound to follow. :pinkiecrazy:

The Psychopath
Group Admin

521529 And Psycho is bound to appear. I'd LOVE to see this as a story...unless you already made it?:pinkiehappy:

521529 Green flames are the hottest? Let me just get out my color chart and...

Oh illogic how could you.

522079 Maybe I will one day, my liege, maybe one day soon... :pinkiecrazy:

So, I got a couple of new additions: One Demi-God of Luck, and one Essence of Music. One is kinda overpowered, the other is so overpowered that I might not even use it.

Name: Lady Luck
Species: Zebra Unicorn
Appearance: A Zebra with black fur and white stripes. She is of the semi-rare hybrid species, Zebra Unicornus, so she has a horn, larger than average unicorn horn size as well. The mysterious Zebra usually is transparent, due to her powers. Her apparatus is composed of a red cloak, a special amuelet made by her tribe, and earings of a mysterious organization that has been erased by time...or has it? Her right ear has a scar on it- a chunk of the ear missing from some unknown incident.
Cutie Mark: Zebra cutie marks are usually a form of their tribe symbol, but Lady Luck has an exception. Hers is from the mysterious organization she was raised in, and has snake eyes of three small dice on top.
Powers of Illogic: Lady Luck is able to manipulate the forces of Luck (obviously), indeed an illogical source as luck cannot truly be recorded or predicted. Powers of Luck include manipulation of an individual, group, even a nation's luck, and can be used to disastrous effects. Her power is channeled by games around the world, bets, and even simple items of luck such as Fortune Cookies. Another power Lady Luck can utilize is transparency, for she prefers to be kept away from the databases of Equi.
Tools/Weapons/Trinkets/Whatever!: Lady Luck possesses an amulet that helps feed her power. It was given to her when she was but a foal. Unfortunately for her enemies, only one of her bloodline is able to harness the power of the amulet, and also gain the power over Luck.
History: Ancient texts show that Lady Luck was born into a mysterious organization at an unknown date. The organization used to be run by her father, who was assassinated as well as the rest of her family by a rival organization. The main organization, believed to be called The Order of the Jaguar's Iris, vowed to raise Lady Luck and teach her the ways of her deceased kin. Eventually she learned of her gift, and helped the order prosper. In order to help harness her gift, the order presented her with the family heirloom: a sapphire amulet made from the tears of a basilisk, rare creatures only found in Zebra territory. Even though she controlled Luck, the Zebra found herself lost when the rival organization once again attacked the Order of the Jaguar's Iris. Instead of taking revenge, Lady Luck chose to let the element handle them on its own, eventually causing all of the members of the rival group to die off in very tragic catastrophes. Throughout time, she somehow got connected within Illogic, most likely due to the fact that Luck isn't logical whatsoever. However, unlike many of the residents of The World of Illogic, Lady Luck does not demonstrate any symptoms of crazy behavior, and instead is very wise, mostly due to her lessons throughout her long life. It appears that she is an immortal, but never has been in combat to prove that theory. In the present, Lady Luck has chosen to follow the Changeling Blaze for a while, as she has felt something she never felt in her whole life: love...or maybe lust. Zebras are weird like that. Even though currently she is spending time close by Blaze, Lady Luck still controls all of the Luck of the world. In order to avoid rapid cases of fortune or catastrophe, she balanced the rest of Equi's element of Luck to 50/50, the neutral state. Even though she has feelings for Blaze for whatever reason, she has started to show signs of chaotic behavior by purposely manipulating his luck and causing some of the weirdest situations Blaze has had yet.
Relationship between characters: Lust/Love for The Pyropath

Basically, some of my fellow roleplayers will know that lately I have been saying that The Pyropath has been treated with mercy by Lady Luck. And here she is! Lady Luck must have been affected by The Psychopath incident, because she is acting a bit differently than usual. She normally would be traveling the world, spreading luck and misfortune along the way. Lady Luck's power allows her to manipulate luck in her current region. She does still have overall control of luck, and can change all of Equi's Luck essence in a ritual that takes a week to complete. Then she can choose parts of the world and set certain Luck levels for those regions. Kind of overpowered, but she is indeed a major agent of Illogic. I will rarely use her, and she will never directly interact with any other characters. You think this is long so far? Ohoho... :trollestia:

Notice I am pausing, cause somehow I accidentally clicked a Chili's ad and was afraid I lost everything. :facehoof: Damn you, Trollestia!

Anyways, here is the next character. Neither one of Illogic nor Insanity. This is a being that I have created, a Harminux. Now, this is gonna be really confusing if I don't explain this. A Harminux is a life form, in essence form. The Harminux all represent certain elements, take The Elements of Harmony for example. They are currently merged with the Mane Six's souls, granting them their power. However, there are other Harminux within certain voids called colonies. Those colonies are separated, for instance The Elements of Harmony are from the Colony of Harmonical Essence. That is where this certain Harminux comes from. Featuring the first ever character of Neutrality:

Name: The Element of Music
Species: It isn't any usual creature of Equi. It is a physical apparition of Music itself. The essence is called a Harminux.
Age: One day old, but it has the mindspace of those of massive intellectual calibur, like Starswirl the Bearded.
Appearance: It can morph into any shape, as it is living essence of music. It's preferred form is that of a misty alicorn with a tilted top hat.
Cutie Mark: This is a being of essence, it has no Cutie Mark. Though if it did have one, it would most likely revolve around a quarter note.
Powers of Melody: The being is able to use music to manipulate the world in harmonous ways. This includes summoning creatures to aid it, causing elements such as earth and water to become malleable to its mind, and influencing peace upon several organisms.
Tools/Weapons/Trinkets/Whatever!: It prefers to keep an enchanted object from the core of Harminux colonies. This object can transform into any possible instrument, and amplifies the being's power into certain algorythms(spelled that way on purpose), allowing the manipulation of everything else.
History: Nothing can be said about this creature, except for one thing: it recently was sent into Equi by the Harminux commanding forces. Whatever the reason, it must be serious for the essence of Music to be sent into the world via an organic apparition.
Relationship between characters: Harminux goals usually involve what its element does. In the case of Music, the essence will most likely try to create peace in Equi by establishing Harmony.

This certain Harminux is also from The Colony of Harmony, but alas, it is one of those that could be converted into an Element of Chaos if one of the more chaotic Essence Agents manage to corrupt it, breaking its link with Harmony and replacing it with Chaos. The chances of this are very slim, as Harminux are usually either inside of a host, granting power or acting as a parasite by simply taking over the host. It is rare for a Harminux to actually join the world as a physical apparition and stay in its Essence form. It is unknown if any other Elements are currently in their physical apparition form as well. Another note: If an Element is converted or destroyed, another one spawns inside its home colony. For example, if, let's say, Rarity dies, the Element of Generosity will be released. If Rarity had a peaceful death, it will simply be weakened and have the opportunity to retire itself or continue on as a wiser Element, spawning a younger one that will become its apprentice. If Rarity dies during combat, is murdered, etc., the Element is also killed, or rather destroyed, and a new one is spawned. Now, the process of an Element dying is brutal: If simple retirement, then it's all happy days, going to whatever form of Heaven Equi has. If the Element is destroyed, then piercing screams sound off throughout the whole region, and a black hole about the size of a filly opens up. In about an hour the hole will implode, potentially eradicating the area within let's say one hundred hooves of the explosion. If the Element is converted, then dark clouds cover the region(or white, radiating ones for the rare Harmonical conversions) and a thunderstorm(or snowstorm for Harmonical conversions) begins.

That is all the information that I believe I need to provide at the moment, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask for more. :twilightsmile: And now I think I have Carpal Tunnel from typing so much. :facehoof:

The Psychopath
Group Admin

536871 Well, until you decide whether to use one or not, I won't place them in the list. Still waiting for your story.:ajbemused:

Edit: Also, not ALL the inhabitants of the Illogic are crazy or demented. Tune Adjuster and String Weaver are prime examples. They're basically like Octavia and Viny Scratch, only they're TRUE siblings and actually help eachother in the music style that they don't really like.

Hmmm. I'm not the one who takes kindly to others making heralds...but seeing how you worked on her, I'll make an exception. Just remember that The Psychopath and The Sociopath are some of the oldest heralds, so they have more power than the rest. There ARE older...but that shall be a secret. And I don't mean old as in "age".

537383 It will be a while to make my story. Tomorrow is the last day of finals, and then I got three weeks off from school. I will be in the chat a lot in case I need help, cause I don't wanna make this too off the mark. So much information is going to be given, I'm afraid the story might simply fail...being too intelligent without common sense has its disadvantages. :fluttershysad:

Hmm, I'm gonna need to think it through. I think I'm okay with them both coming in, it's just a matter of when I'm gonna be using them. Lady Luck might only come out to cause some fortune or catastrophe, while I could still use her at the moment to explain what has been happening to The Pyropath. The Element of Music is another story. If what has been happening on the rp is still going on, then it could work out. I'm just worried that it is too overpowered. For Luna's sake, this thing literally can cause shifts in the earth with certain music. I guess I'll just have to tone him down a bit. Okay, I think I'm willing to use them both.

Foreshadowing to another prequel, Psycho? :pinkiecrazy:

The Psychopath
Group Admin

538219 I dunno. It depends on its origins. If the origins seem logical and it never really was a pony to begin with, then that's alright. Just know that I made creatures that can cause super volcanoes to erupt just by living within them. Yes. I made a creature capable of living in volcanoes. The ones capable of being in super volcanoes is the Gigantis Vesuvius Vulcan.

Also, foreshadowing to what prequel?

538563 Maybe a prequel to the prequel telling of Psycho's origins before he babysat the royal sisters? I dunno, thought I was onto something. :ajsleepy: Oh well. And speaking of super volcanoes, let's hope they don't go off the 21st...apparently, California is on top of one! >Insert scared Rainbow Dash face here<

Seriously, this site needs more emoticons other than some totally useless ones, like :twistnerd: :coolphoto: and :rainbowdetermined2:

The Psychopath
Group Admin

539076 Yeah. I know. Yellow Stone Park is a Super Volcano that's supposed to erupt every sixty thousand years. It hasn't done so in sixty-five thousand years.:pinkiecrazy:

Name: Bludgeon, the Master of Metallicato
Race: Earth pony, no giant robot hiding here...

Ooc
Name: Star Swirl (the bearded)
Species: Unicorn
Appearance: Average sized stallion with a limp. Pale beige fur and a white mane. Lost his tail and prefers to wear a long cloak and hat with bells. Covers the scars and believes it helps him cope with the mental wounds of his past
Cutie Mark: Silver stars connected by a silver swirl.
Relationship between characters: Single. Adoptive father of Golden Rod. Still has a place in his heart for the deceased Cloudy Skies. Apprentice of Arcane Wisdom

Oc
Name: Golden Rod
Species: Earth Pony
Appearance: Has freckles a similar pale gold coat as Fluttershy and a light brown mane and tail.
Cutie Mark: Water dropping from a goldenrod's petals onto a withered flower
Relationship between characters: Single. Adopted daughter of Star Swirl. Watches over Cadence, along with various fillies and colts of the crystal empire.

Name: Arcane (Arcane Wisdom)
Species: Alicorn, Element of Magic (Crystal)
Appearance: Taller then Celestia. Mane and tail are a flowing jumble of runes, symbols, and spells. Her coat is indigo but changes to magenta when light is upon it.
Cutie Mark: blank flank
Relationship between characters: A relationship with Loyalty. (Thick N' Thin, called TNT for his short temper) Mother of Cadence and new mentor of Star Swirl.

More to be posted...

The Psychopath
Group Admin

751892 Done. Also, you might need to work on your alicorn. If she has the aspect of magic, why is she a blank flank? An alicorn at that. You'll need a pretty good explanation fo that.

(I'm hoping to use that as a question in the RP but it is because they symbolize more then just themselves... Yes it sounds confusing!

Going to do a mass back-story after completing the next few characters. Samaru wants each one to be listed before I participate in RP Illogic. :ajbemused: Can't I skip a few?)

Oc (Cont.)
Name: Euphoria (Joy Ride)
Species: Alicorn, Element of Laughter (Joy) (Crystal)
Appearance: Looks like a filly. Mane and tail are sky blue, and when moved there are displays of vibrant colors. Her coat is a darker shade of blue.
Relationship between characters: Single. Tries to get along with others, especially the downtrodden and hurt.

Name: Generosity (Good Will)
Species: Alicorn, Element of Generosity(Crystal)
Appearance: Taller then Celestia. Mane and tail are violet, cut short and has a streak of white that blends into her fur. Her coat is white.
Relationship between characters: Single.

Name: Eclipse
Species: Alicorn, Element of love(Crystal)
Appearance: Taller then Celestia. Mane and tail are akin to morning fog and always moving. Her coat is a white with hints of purple.
Occupation: The one of the aspects of love and also the element of love that Celestia wears unknowingly. (Nopony expected that I'm sure...)
Relationship between characters: Relationship with Solstice and mother of Celestia and Luna. Queen of the realms.

Name: Solstice
Species: Alicorn, Element of Love (Crystal)
Appearance: Large build. Mane and tail are grey with a streak of red. Tail is scythe-like in appearance. His coat is a wispy black and seems to bubble.
Occupation: The one of the aspects of love and also crystal of his element vanished after Echidna's sealing.
Relationship between characters: Married to Eclipse and father of Celestia and Luna. King of the realms

Name: Loyalty ( Thick N' Thin, TNT)
Species: Alicorn, Element of Loyalty(Crystal)
Appearance: Tall and lean. Mane and tail are bright red. Coat is coppery.
Relationship between characters: Relationship with Arcane Wisdom and father of Cadence

Name: Truth (True Blue)
Species: Alicorn, Element of Truth(Crystal)
Appearance: Tall and rather slender compared to the weapons he wields. Mane and tail are pale yellow. Coat is orange. Wears a strange looking sheath with a handle.
Relationship between characters: Relationship with Princess Platinum of the Unicorn Empire.

Name: Kindness (Allheart)
Species: Alicorn, Element of Kindness(Crystal)
Appearance: Mane and tail are vibrant green. Coat is light pink.
Relationship between characters: Enjoys the company of others and prefers to remain silent unless an issue arises.

Back Story:

Many weeks had past since Star Swirl escaped from the Unicorn's POW prison with the orphaned earth filly. He still grieved for the pegasus mare that had martyred herself for their escape, but her sacrifice hand not been in vain. After arriving in the empire, him and Golden Rod had been welcomed by the Mages of the Heart. They had been told of his coming and that only he carried the spell needed to end the age-old war. It seemed so simple, recite the spell and supply the magic... but it hadn't worked.

Since the first few failed attempts he'd been waiting for another message, something telling him how to make the spell work but every night was the same; a spell formula, the odd array of glints and the feeling the answer was right in-front of his face.

Looking up from his study, Star watched as his ward made soft cries and shivered in her cot. She tried to hide it during the day, but he knew she was tormented by the memories of the prison. Even as he walked over, he could hear her softly apologizing to Cloudy Skies in her sleep. Resting a comforting hoof on her head, she stilled as he used a memory spell. Her expression softened from the happy memories before he left the room.

Wandering the crystal stronghold to clear his thoughts, he subconsciously drifted towards the pinnacle of crystal magic. Entering the chamber, Star Swirl gazed at the magic artifact that protected the empire. Something about this place always calmed his mind and allowed him some peace. There had even been a night they'd fallen asleep here after a rather terrifying memory had driven him and Golden Rod from slumber.

Staring at the floating piece of crystal now, he could almost forget that there was a war raging just outside the border. Stamping a hoof in frustration as the supposed war-ending spell came to mind, something about the heart suddenly caught his eye. Double checking his eyes weren't deceiving him, he rushed off to Glint's room. It was so simple he'd completely forgotten the possibility.

After a few moments of banging on the door, a tired stallion finally answered. Even as he started to ask who, Star made him go silent with four words.

"I figured it out."

"Are you sure?!" Glint asked, motioning for him to explain.

"There's no time, I need pieces of crystal. Where can I find that?"

Giving him some directions to the quarry, Glint watched Star thunder off. He wanted to follow but something told him that destiny had another path for him.

Hours later, after methodical carving and positioning, Star Swirl stared at the eight pieces of glowing crystal. Reflected in each was the eight stars that shone oddly bright around the moon. Hoping for the best, his eyes slowly closed in concentration as the magic gathered in his horn.

"I summon the ones that cleanse the hate.
To rid the wrongs and clear the slate"

As the spell started, he could feel his magic slowly taking a life of its own. Bolstered by this new result he continued the spell, his voice full of hope.

"A new day rises to break war's reign.
To seal the power for mortal gain
In earthly form to do her will."

The magic flowing from his horn was more then he'd ever believed possible. His body felt weak as he shouted the last line, his voice calling like plea for help.

"Harmony gather and change this world!"

Even as the words left his lips, Star's leg's buckled as the last of his strength finally gave out. Unable to even open his eyes, he was stopped as somepony laid him softly on the ground with their magic.

"You've succeeded my student. You've earned your rest..." Star Swirl heard a mare's voice whisper before the exhaustion overtook him.

In the early rays of the morning, he awoke to the sound of Golden Rod's shouts and excited chatter. Still sore and tired from the magical drain, he slowly opened his eyes to stare at the gawking crowd and the filly nervously skittering to his side. At first he thought they were staring at him before he noticed the subtle breathing behind him. Slowly following their gaze, he could hardly believe his eyes as the large ponies came into view. Each had the strong body of an earth pony, the horns of a unicorn and pegasi wings. Piled carefully to the side of these beings were the eight gems, but they now seemed to burst with power.

"So you finally awaken my student." the magenta colored creature said.

"Who are these ponies Star?" Golden whispered as she hid behind me.

Apparently, whatever these creatures were, could hear well to as the fearsome looking one turned to stare at her.

"We are the Alicorns of Harmony...", he announced in a calming voice. Before continuing he walking over, to Star and Golden, and lowered himself to their height. "... And we shall fight to save you all."

Now I feel silly, but the above are all ones I may use in the RP so I added them.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

753462 Yeah. Like Samaru wrote. Your minor characters can make little appearances, so long as their names are said by the main ones. That's too many for one list. I do like the story, though.

Thanks! :pinkiehappy:
The backstory is basically the first chapter of my second WIP Or it will be edited into a one-shot that will bind the the first and second story I'm writing.

I decided to include an old idea of mine into this... heh Wait... what going o

"Lose something? I do believe the Cheshire Cat's got your tongue! Heeheehee!!"

Name: "Didn't my introduction make it clear as mud? I am the Cheshire Cat, not the one from the book, I just thought it fit my being. Heehee!"
Race: "Well if I told you, there'd be no game, and not game means no fun, and no fun means boring people talking about lost pickles, and I hate it when people talk about their lost pickles. Oh, you wanted to know what form I'd mainly take in this, that make perfect nonsense! I will be living as a pony, plain and simple. Heehee!"
Age: "Age....? What is that? It's sounds old, like new shoes, or stripes for that matter..., nah, stripes are still in this season."

"Well, I suppose that oughta do it... Such a fascinating world this Illogic! I might of finally found my calling....., or I need to bake a ham, I forget which. Heeheeheehee!!!"

The Psychopath
Group Admin

760560 Test out this idea in the RP. However, without a clear description, I can't really put it in the list.

Heh.. sorry... I have no memory of this... let's see..

Name: Cheshire Cat
Race: Earth Pony
Bio: A all-powerful being that delights in nonsense and mischief, and has come the Pony Realm to delight in such.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

769326 Forgot to tell you that you can use cheshyre now.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 110