The World of Illogic(He's dead, Jim) 152 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

A long time ago this group had a System Of A Down Runescape This Cocaine Makes Me Feel music video.

Absolutely unmatched in meme potential.

Since then, I have been scouring the internet for this relic, but I have been unable to locate it. Sure, there are a couple shitty ones on YouTube, but not *this* one. I'm sure The Psychopath remembers when it was the theme song of this group.

What was really special about it was how much time the creator spent on every individual word. Instead of just typing out the entire sentence "by the likes of pure conjecture" for that line in the song, he would screencap his Runescape character on every word, followed by a bunch of screencaps on the last word, since it's drawn out. Like this:

by
the
PURE
con
Ject
Ject-u
Ject-uuuu
Ject-uuuuu
Ject-uuuuuu
Ject-uuuuuuu
Ject-uuuuuu
Ject-uuuuu
Ject-uuuu
Ject-uuu
Ject-ure

The amount of time he put into perfecting his crappy music video is what really made it great. I beg of you, if you have any knowledge of this internet relic, join me in seeking it out. I need your help.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

5714963 I'm afraid it has disappeared from the surface of the internet, as I too searched high and low for it.
I'm surprised anyone remembered it.

5714976 Well damn. I guess that's a dead end, unless somebody in this group has it saved on their hard drive. Maybe it will only live on in our memories.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

I guess so. I find it strange because, when something gets on the internet, it stays on the internet.

Unless it gets deleted from Youtube.

Then it gets put on your reccomended videos.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5