The World of Illogic(He's dead, Jim) 152 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 464 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 464
The Psychopath
Group Admin

1838818 "What for? Maybe you would like to see the Equestria invaded by these weirds creatures that stand like minotaurs. We can go into ther researchy place to see what new changeling hives they have created. Besides, you'll never find Chrysalis here." The stallion's eyes shimmered a quick red glow.

"Chrysalis? That's the second time you've talked about my brood. If you know her, perhaps you know of the one..." the surroundings started to change rapidly before she could finish her long winded explanation. She looked at Psycho's smiling grin with displeasure, feeling uncomfortable after being interrupted.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1845843 "I turned her into a filly." he smiled even more. "Then I just made her a younger version of herself, similar to a filly. I think it's called a pupa. Daaaa-I don't really know."

A small smile traitorously spread across her muzzle thinking of a younger Chrysalis, some of the brood‘s more memorable misadventures coming to mind. "Perhaps if we go to the hives you'll understa-... what are you doing?"

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1874175 The whale flew instantly up into the air while Psycho began swinging a cowboy hat.

"Nothin'!"

1877600 (The content below isn't meant as a cheap shot, just as a little detail into the charm speak.

"...Right ... Then can you at least show me where to go?" Still twirling his hat, and apparently unaffected by the charmspeak, asking him was the only way she was going to get anything out of the random stallion. While she waited, she tried to imagine if it was just that Psycho never lost his virginity, or had been castrated. These were the only two reasons her power hadn't affected another before, although the first was an easy issue to mend.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1877831 (Ugh! What a cheap shot! I don't really care, though.)

The stallion suddenly started to snore. He had fallen asleep because of her weird actions.

1882144 "Hey!" Poking his head, she waited before hitting him again. A lttle harder this time. "I'm demanding an answer. Where are your world's hives?"

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1882351 "Somwhere...*snore*...Under the sea...*snore* "

Throughly displeased, Scarab hovered beside him as he continued to nap. Rubbing her muzzle, she tried to think of someway to get a straight answer out of him. Brooding on the subject, she left out any ideas with violence and threats, seeing how they didn't work when the mistress had tried. Eyeing his crossed hindlegs, she shook her head to try banishing the thought from her mind, not wanting to know just what this stallion expected from a mate.

With options running low, and no easy to grasp solution, she finally decided to try something different. "So where can a mare get a sasparilla around here?" she asked him, trying to look genuinley pleased she'd hinted at going on a date.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1886352 "From ducklings." Psycho answered with a scrunched face.
He took a feather bicycling in the air. It turned into a feather. Then he plucked a scale from the whale, and it turned into a duckling. He then grabbed a glass from his hat, squeezed the duckling, and sarsaparilla magically appeared in the glass.

"Nice, *ahem*, trick." Glancing between the sasparilla and Psycho, she wondered if she was going to have to accept the beverage from him. "Know any others? Like how to make somepony disappear, and reappear somewhere else...?"

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1900969 "Why would you want to know, hmmmm? Trying to not have fun? Hmmmmm?"

"I just thought. You know." she shrugged her shoulders while twirling a part of her mane with a hoof. "That you weren't a one trick pony..."

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1904301 Psycho ignored her tauntings. The Illogic knew far too well how those worked and nary had it needed to prove itself, so neither did Psycho, who simply lifted his muzzle at her and harumphed with a smile.

"Anyways... do you mind giving me a tour of this world, or are you going to let me try finding someone a little more fun to be with?" Scarab asked, a little amused to have gotten a somewhat normal sign of annoyance from Psycho.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1905659 (Ehhh. I'm getting bored of this. Nobody even comments in the RPs anymore.:ajsleepy:)

1905865 (Kay, Hope it was fun while it lasted. Me and Bludgeon will probably keep going, replying every other week.:trollestia:)

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1908487 (I'll probably answer in this when I'm bored again, though.)

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1912211 INSANITY WINS! *throws people off a sky-scraper*

(Says the herald of Illogic)

The Psychopath
Group Admin

1912587 (Does not count for this RP. I only repreent Psycho, anyways.:pinkiecrazy:)

(Eventually we'll have to go into detail about what happened after the battle.)

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 464