The World of Illogic(He's dead, Jim) 152 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
The Psychopath
Group Admin

It has been suggested by Hydra that we should stage a tournament between the various OCs of Illogic and Insanity. Obviously, heralds can't participate, so no Psycho or Sociopath. (perhaps they will be the announcers?) Would you all be willing to try this suggestion? We need more than ten members with one chosen character here. HOWEVER, before you do that, we'll need to planify this in advance before we do anything.

I've been thinking that, perhaps, we'll have judges decide on who will win depending on abilities given and past achievements of the OCs. Afterwards, the two authors can meet on the battlefield (a chapter. Mebeh google docs. I/Samaru/the judges will review the chapter before it gets published. Commentary on the side of the GDOCS, or above the story will allow proper communication with the different time-lines) and make their story based on the verdict that the judges have given. (don't forget to give the story they come from, if they have appeared in one yet). This will allow for multiple chapters to be kicked out of the house at the same time.

The OCs of Illogic and Insanity WILL both confront eachother equally, and there WILL be mirror matches, meaning Illogic vs Illogic, and Insanity vs Insanity.

ONE MORE THING, I'd prefer that someone who hasn't published a story, or hasn't done many, publish it on their page, like that they can garner some attention for themselves.

Remember, TEN participants ATLEAST (five Illogic and five Insanity).

I guess I could give it a shot I've been wanting to do something with my OC for quit a long time how ever I should not be made a head wrighter I'm still learning and new to this whole "contributing to the fandom" thing. But I will try if I have to I guess.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

721706 That's why we'll review everything.

721709 Right, that's good to know

What classifies as a herald?

The Psychopath
Group Admin

721811 Those who have excessively strange powers like Psycho and Sociopath with abilities unlike what others have. Those two can bend the laws of reality to their whim. Sociopath simply has never done it as it would make him look too much like the foalsitter. A good example would be Pyre. She has a great amount of pyrokinesis control, and her joining with the Insanity simply increased her pyrokinesis. She cannot go into alternate dimensions nor can she manipulate water. She also cannot order others around or force the will of the Insanity onto others, either. She is simply allowed to do what she wishes, granted that these are well within what has already been defined to her by the other heralds.

(making "friends" or falling "in love" would remove her Insanity little by little and, thus, render her useless to the cause. She would be stripped of her power and killed, indefinately, and painfully. For Illogic, doing mean things, like what Insanity does, only gets you kicked out. If you get kicked out by Psycho, he uses one of his "ultra-special" potions on you to teach you a lesson).

Hmm.... she might be interested... She is eager to test her new power....

I'm going to place Echidna as my choice. She seems to fit well as the fickle destroyer. I'll be sure to have Paradox seal some abilities before the event takes place though... unless you want her full ability usage which would make it a little one-sided.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

721989 Do as you want.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11