The World of Illogic(He's dead, Jim) 152 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
The Psychopath
Group Admin

We need to find something that everyone here will want to do, and I'm not talking about the RPs. Those have started to die as well. We tried a monster hunt story competition where everyone would hunt a monster from Samaru, then mine, by making a one-shot story surrounding them, but noone reacted.

What do you guys want as an activity? If there are no replies...I will force Justin Bieber music onto you as well as extracts from the Twilight movies.:coolphoto:

In the meantime:
[youtube=VImAGUVd8_4]

717474 We could get together and give cats abortions.

Ponies raised by wild animals maybe?

The twilight moves weren't that bad. At least they were not Ethan Frome.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

717805 I don't even know what that is.

718737 Consider yourself lucky.

We need to stage a tournament between the various OC's of Illogic and Insanity... But that means people have to be willing to spend time on setting up the battles.:ajbemused:

We need our leader to take a more direct role in the affairs of illogic. sitting on the sidelines waiting for the people to react apparently wasn't working so the only real option left is something that our leader takes a direct role in instead of forward progress being made through the people.

The Psychopath
Group Admin

720498 That sounds like good plan.

721223:derpyderp1:

Yay. I haz good idea.:pinkiehappy:

Howzabout we all organize a huge meet up in the IRC? Also, I think a good way to get everyone together is to make some sort of calender or event agenda. Psycho, you got the info of people's timezone. Work with everyone to try and organize a good time to do something and that will officially be an event, and if possible a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly/at least in this decade event.

Did anything ever come of this? Are we going to be subject to twilight?

Well, there is always skype.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14